Huge says a sad goodbye to his Gen 3

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I was the last guy to wash it after the 500 last year..lol..[emoji2]

You buying anything else big man ?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hey Pal, good to hear from you.

The point is, it just hasn't needed a wash since then...:beguiled:

Seriously though, I'm gonna get a GSA1250 early next year, plus I need the cash for my new venture which launches tomorrow, whoop!

If things go well with my other day jobs (ones that actually make a profit :culpability:), I'll get a Gen 4 too. I'll keep paying my subs to the forum tho.

Likewise...stuck a few bob in there big guy, hope all goes well, tho I don't see me moving to Brighton if I win lol...

Good luck with the sale Hugh. You will be back on 2 wheels soon enough no doubt.

Hope the new venture goes well. Bit surprised, I thought you told me that being a rent boy in brighton was too competitive these days?

Good man, thanks for donating Stu. The Lottery is a bit of a publicity stunt, but the prize is genuine and we're hoping it gets some coverage. Housing crisis just getting worse. I've been banging on about these small sites for decades. Gonna see if we can get something started...

Was up in Scotland twice this year. Got a mate who lives on the west coast. Fly to Inverness and hire a GS or Africa Twin, it's such a laugh. The A890 from Auchtertyre to Achnasheen is one of the most amazing roads I've ever done. Mate came up with a borrowed Caterham. Blistering fast (only weighs 540 kg). He was second fastest after guess who (you'd have been proud).

Might fly to Glasgow and go from there next time. Pop in for a brew, or have a blast if you fancy.

Good luck with the sale Hugh. You will be back on 2 wheels soon enough no doubt.

Hope the new venture goes well. Bit surprised, I thought you told me that being a rent boy in brighton was too competitive these days?

Thanks Andy. Ha ha. There's a niche for baldy middle aged men, you know. The niche is under Palace Pier...

Good man, thanks for donating Stu. The Lottery is a bit of a publicity stunt, but the prize is genuine and we're hoping it gets some coverage. Housing crisis just getting worse. I've been banging on about these small sites for decades. Gonna see if we can get something started...

Was up in Scotland twice this year. Got a mate who lives on the west coast. Fly to Inverness and hire a GS or Africa Twin, it's such a laugh. The A890 from Auchtertyre to Achnasheen is one of the most amazing roads I've ever done. Mate came up with a borrowed Caterham. Blistering fast (only weighs 540 kg). He was second fastest after guess who (you'd have been proud).

Might fly to Glasgow and go from there next time. Pop in for a brew, or have a blast if you fancy.
Anytime, you've got my number, give me a bell next time your up...

[emoji106]

Sorry to hear you're selling up for the moment Huge. Good luck with your new venture - it looks interesting!
Hope you manage to get back on a gen 4 in the near future.

Best wishes, Rob

PS agree with you about the Scottish roads - I was up there twice this year myself.

Sorry to hear you're selling up for the moment Huge. Good luck with your new venture - it looks interesting!
Hope you manage to get back on a gen 4 in the near future.
Best wishes, Rob
PS agree with you about the Scottish roads - I was up there twice this year myself.
Thanks Rob. Probably a GSA1250 for me next, followed by a Gen4 although that might entail selling the car. I keep telling the missus that the GSA is much more practical than the Skoda. She's not convinced!

I read that wrong, I thought your mate weighed 540 kilos...lol
Hilarious. All us size freaks hang out together Stu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back