Ben's 2015 S1000rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Long old journey today started at 6:30am, Drove down to Battersea to collect my bike to go down to MCT, Collected it and they did help me get the bike in the van which was appreciated, special thanks to @Alex for lending me the choke stand and the straps defiantly helped so much. Arrived at MCT for around 12:30ish and was met by Darren, Top guy really nice and knows literally everything regarding bikes. He was Superb and gets the best review and recommendation to anyone on here. I believe some of you have been down to see him and will also know he is just great at what he does, Overall very happy with the experience and can't wait to try it. Bike looks the part with my new MCT stickers on the forks :D Also the shock looks awesome too! Honestly so so happy I went to MCT absolutely great experience. So I've literally just got back now dropped by back off at battersea as they need to finish the service as they could not test ride it due to weather.
Long but good day!

Nice one ben :). Glad it went well for you. I wouldnt rush your test ride, its bad out there.

Not the best picture and dirty as anything but want to time stamp all these photos for this blog/showroom ^_^

Special thanks to @Jay1000rr for sending me the piece to take out the rearset exhaust hanger Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
All nice and clean now, And fitted @Jay1000rr washer he gave me today to get rid of exhaust hanger. Looks much cleaner now.

thumbnail (6).jpg

thumbnail (7).jpg

Mods to date - 11.03.18
Akrapovic Exhaust SS conical system
PCV - Mapped by HM Racing
K&N Air Filter
BMW Tail Kit
Tinted Windscreen
HP Rearsets
ASV Levers
520 Chain -1/+2 sprocket
BST Carbon Wheels
Ohlins TTX GP Shock
Ohlins NIX 30mm cartridge kit
Carbon Belly pan, Frame covers, Front and rear mudguard
GB Racing covers
S1000rr Tank covers
R&G Mirror Blanks

Last edited:
Thinking about maybe getting rid of the black fairings, Keep all the carbon but have a nice light colour to go with it

Thinking about maybe getting rid of the black fairings, Keep all the carbon but have a nice light colour to go with it

If you do change the colour, make sure you inform your insurance company (I?d send a photo in addition as @JimmyMac recommends)

A contrasting colour would look really good!

It's just the tank that'd be the problem...Think they are really expensive arnt they

It'll be on till I'm told to take it off, Went past about 5 police cars on way to battersea and nothing ^_^
Soon as I'm stopped and told to remove the 7x5 will be back
I have a friend who has been fined 3 times at ?100 a go and he still hasn't swapped his plate. Me I always have standard full size legal plates save any unwanted attention.

Clear or smoked available on eBay, I've used them for years.

They come from Canada, China or Gemany delivered within a week.

JimmyMac

Same, mine came from Canada I think...currently trying to fit it, but can't get the bastard plastics apart.

Too impatient and too skint to afford anything right now

Re. tail tidy.
Got mine from New rage cycles in US, pricey but good quality and got matching front indicators too.
-
Photo 07-09-2017, 18 59 26 (2).jpg
-
Photo 22-06-2017, 19 23 07(2).jpg

Last edited:
Back