Gen 3 Track Fairing Advice

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did,was perfect weather,tracks getting a bit tatty in parts though

i did,was perfect weather,tracks getting a bit tatty in parts though

It's getting resurfaced in December. My November trip there got cancelled because they were going to do it before testing. Then they didn't...

It's getting resurfaced in December. My November trip there got cancelled because they were going to do it before testing. Then they didn't...

november trip with NL?

FE. Sorry I mean October don't I.

Ended up going ahead (BvG took his HP4-RACE) a few days later, but we opted for Portimao instead. Shame as it ended up with just 50 on track.

hopefully it will have had a few test days on it before i get back there in march,we was the 1st group of bikes to ride it last yr after the whole track was resurfaced and the tarmac was very sharp,shredded tyres in laps rather than sessions!!!

hopefully it will have had a few test days on it before i get back there in march,we was the 1st group of bikes to ride it last yr after the whole track was resurfaced and the tarmac was very sharp,shredded tyres in laps rather than sessions!!!

They're resurfacing it again so soon ?

They're resurfacing it again so soon ?

unfortunatley yes,the last attempt wasn't brilliant,and they let f3 cars out on it to soon which started to damage the kerbs+apex's almost immediatley.they ijected resin into last year to try to stop the breaking up but it's gradually got worse,to the point now where a lot of the apex's are very damaged.

Back