Ben's 2015 S1000rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Oli, Got to love the snow foam ;) I really like the one with my mates CR, Sadly he only just bought it 3 days ago and it broke on our ride today :(
Shock and cartridge kit installed on 1st March :D :D

You can clean my bike anytime you like mate lol [emoji6]
When you say the CR broke, are we talking big problem or PITA?
Exciting! Look forward to hearing about your upcoming MCT/Ohlins experience ... though you know what this means don?t you ... you?re going to become a suspension snob lol [emoji16]

Of course :)
God knows we were doing fly by videos (lol) and it just lost a lot of power apperantly, He tried to kick start it and then we tried to bump start it which did get it going but then cut out again and sounded dodgy, So his mate came to pick him up and he is going to look at it next week :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuho-fO2Zx0
Can't wait :D

Just ordered velcro kit and a 5x2 plate to go onto the little buldge under bike where the battery is I think. Having two minds about it like for one it'll look really cool, But secondly is it a bit too illegal having a 5x2 >.<?

Just ordered velcro kit and a 5x2 plate to go onto the little buldge under bike where the battery is I think. Having two minds about it like for one it'll look really cool, But secondly is it a bit too illegal having a 5x2 >.<?

Only you can decide that one Ben ...

Personally, I think your current tail-tidy/plate setup looks great. IMO anything smaller just draws more unwanted attention

Only you can decide that one Ben ...

Personally, I think your current tail-tidy/plate setup looks great. IMO anything smaller just draws more unwanted attention

It's just after seeing maddogs new update makes me want something like that >.< I do like my tail tidy I think it looks great too. Just don't want any silly fines or an impound

It's just after seeing maddogs new update makes me want something like that >.< I do like my tail tidy I think it looks great too. Just don't want any silly fines or an impound

Oh they look great, it?s just if a cooper sees a plate that size I can?t imagine they?ll show any sort of discretion

Last edited:
How do I block off that hole? Surely there must be a kit to do so : <

Cheers Jay, Struggling to find or or know what it is called, Where abouts is it on the BMW Website?

Cheers for the links guys ! Just got off the phone to Bahnstormer and they are ordering and delivering me one tomorrow! Cheers again :D

IMG-20180224-WA0002.jpg

Just dropped the bike off at motorrad to get the 12k service, anything I should ask for while I'm there for them to check?

I wouldnt bother with the service. You might want to ask if they know of any cops in the vicinity cos you are going to be spending more time on the roadside being given tickets than riding any miles with that plate.

It'll be on till I'm told to take it off, Went past about 5 police cars on way to battersea and nothing ^_^
Soon as I'm stopped and told to remove the 7x5 will be back

Well, Long old journey today started at 6:30am, Drove down to Battersea to collect my bike to go down to MCT, Collected it and they did help me get the bike in the van which was appreciated, special thanks to @Alex for lending me the choke stand and the straps defiantly helped so much. Arrived at MCT for around 12:30ish and was met by Darren, Top guy really nice and knows literally everything regarding bikes. He was Superb and gets the best review and recommendation to anyone on here. I believe some of you have been down to see him and will also know he is just great at what he does, Overall very happy with the experience and can't wait to try it. Bike looks the part with my new MCT stickers on the forks :D Also the shock looks awesome too! Honestly so so happy I went to MCT absolutely great experience. So I've literally just got back now dropped by back off at battersea as they need to finish the service as they could not test ride it due to weather.
Long but good day!

Really glad to hear you?ve had a great day Ben! [emoji4]

Look forward to hearing what you think after a proper ride once the weather warms up and the roads dry again.
How about some photos?

So excited to ride :D
Didn't actually take any photos >.< Will be sure to post some once I get back from BMW

Back