What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy will definitely arrange another one. He was really impressed with my riding

No not me mate. You must be getting confused between this forum and that grindr app you kept trying to get everyone to sign up to. :).

I had a similar one, it damaged the threads of the fork stantion bolts. It may be worth checking when you use it?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Today:
Ghostbikes Black Edt Front Paddock Stand
EvoTech Tail Tidy
EvoTech Rad & Oil Cooler Guards

Belatedly (between Xmas and New Year):
Roadlok XRA disk lock
Eazi-Grip Pro tank grip
OEM toolroll (bike was second hand and item was missing, so my OCD for completness got the better of me... not that it'll ever be used!! and technically not in the post as I picked it up from the dealers!!!)

Got this today
Ready for when I wash the bikes
430cb09adb133ec1e05c2a7a7fe6376e.jpg
f06b1b1b130b0676988ced70c8f00024.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use my leaf blower and can only imagine combined with the right waxes coatings cleaning and drying the bike would be quick.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I use my leaf blower and can only imagine combined with the right waxes coatings cleaning and drying the bike would be quick.

Yeah looking forward to using it when the weather gets bit better In few months time.
Hurry up snow n fook off lol.
In the meantime will be tested to dry my rat at shower time
0819ea75eb8783b80ccc924fe32fd0db.jpg

Is it more like a hairdryer than a leaf blower? My leaf blower would blast the cat out of the bath ha ha

Is it more like a hairdryer than a leaf blower? My leaf blower would blast the cat out of the bath ha ha

Oh it?s powerful lol
But The rat ain?t scared of anything [emoji1320]

Last edited:
Worked hard last year, as did my son. We were planning on buying a couple of Ducati Scramblers later in the summer of 2019, but the tax man helped me make my mind up with a tax rebate that was the equivalent of a deposit on a PCP finance deal with a couple of new bikes which were being sold off somewhat cheaper as they were 2017/18 models. So my son and I did the numbers together to make sure he could afford the monthly payments, and we shook hands on these two little beauties with the Aylesbury dealer between Christmas and New Year. I know they aren't BMW's but were were planning to do some trail riding together in Europe this year. First impressions are relatively positive - it is very different from my RR, no wind protection, cruise or traction control but I ride through the quiet country lanes in northern Hampshire on roads I wouldn't contemplate running the RR on and at sedate speeds enjoying the sights and smells around me. Growing to enjoy it and looking forward to having some quality vacation time away on the bikes with my son later in 2019.

Ducati Scrambler1.jpg

Attachments

• Ducati Scrambler.jpg
    Ducati Scrambler.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Nice post Mr Smooth. How wonderful to have such a good bond with your son over motorbikes, worth every penny if not priceless, happy times.

+1 above great to see farther and son bond very lucky

Picked this up today and love it. Can't wait for the better weather and to get it on track to see how it compares to the HP4
eb4df408102bb16bad09c1f727cf008a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

39826496053_10ca7a9b43_c.jpg

IRC Quickshifter & Auto Blipper from BikeHPS, I phoned them up and asked if there were any discount codes for first time buyers.

He said no, times are hard especially with brexit and prices are on the up but he did knock of ?30 so can't complain.

Happy days.

Also HP4 pillion footrest arrives brand new for ?70 inc Akra Carbon hanger which I dont need if anyone is after one?

a new set of D-air mugello leathers,hopefully i'll not find out if the air bag actually works....

a new set of D-air mugello leathers,hopefully i'll not find out if the air bag actually works....
Good choice Scooby....My mate just bought a set of D-Air from Ducati Glasgow last weekend.... ?1800 down to ?1200... last seasons stock. Great deal.

First thing I asked him how much a bag reset would rush him haha... ?200..if the bag went POOF....... did I really say that ! Lol

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

I'm unsure between the D-air and the Tech-air.
I was in the Dainese shop last week and the woman was great, tried on a suit and she had me sold at first But she couldn't guarantee a turn around time just to re-gas, simply mentioned 2 weeks which I highly doubt.
The worrying thing she couldn't answer is say you damaged the leather, would they re-gas it and then you get it repaired yourself. Read stories of them wanting stupid money to repair slight damage and refusing to re-gas it if you don't pay their ridiculous prices to repair it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back