Hello from Ukraine!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demmel

Reaction score
Greetings to all! I own a BMW S1000RR 2012. Before that I owned R1 2009 and GSX_R 1000 K7.

I will be glad to see new meetings and learn a lot of useful information on this forum.

Welcome to the forum Demmel!

How do you find the RR compares to your R1 and GSXR?
What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Hi Demmel, welcome to the site. Whats the roads like over in Ukraine?

Hope you are enjoying your bike.

JimmyMac
Thank you ! In general, the roads are not very countrywide. But in the big cities are good. I live in Odessa. Here are some of the best.

Welcome Dem. What sort of riding do you like? Any tracks near you?
I love aggressive driving with late braking. There are no good tracks. Motorcycling is not very well developed.

Welcome to the forum Demmel!

How do you find the RR compares to your R1 and GSXR?
What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Thank you!!!! The jixer is much more comfortable landing but the brakes are full of shit, the R1 2009 is better from the bottom, the brakes are not bad. S1000rr is almost perfect from the box. The brakes are chic. I love the later braking.

Not a bad selection of machines you had there with the gixxer and R1..the RR is a hard machine to top as it does everything well or above..

Welcome aboard..

S

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not a bad selection of machines you had there with the gixxer and R1..the RR is a hard machine to top as it does everything well or above..

Welcome aboard..

S

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I completely agree ! Thank you

The jixer is much more comfortable landing but the brakes are full of shit,
Having your brakes full of shit is not nice.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your bike.

Have to been to Romania? I have looked on Google maps and some of the roads there look really good, it is a day ride from your home town.

Last edited:
Back