Where to watch MotoGP?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
Seems to be only on BT Sport?

?23 a month just to watch MotoGP is a bit steep, anywhere for the highlights etc?

Channel 5 on the Monday after each race I believe Soof. 8pm for a one hour highlights show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I travel a lot so pay for the videopass each year. It's expensive but when you compare it to BT etc not too bad.

Coverage is great, replay whenever you want, watch on PC/laptop/PS4 etc

Tried kodi & firesticks but I'm not computer literate enough to get them to work properly.

Last edited:
Ive spent the last 2 days looking at options. I had bt sports for moto gp only at 16 quid a mnth and then cancel it after season finishes. Now they want 27 (in hd) plus a 12 contract which im not prepared to do. My neighbour though has bt sport so im round his [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Only ?12.50 in HD on BT sport if you have the broadband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on Virgin Media and have the TV XL package - BT sport is included with that - in HD too :) Just watched moto3 & 2 races - GP about to start.

You can get it for free on an app call mobdro its for all android devices and then get a chromecast to stream it on to your TV for about ?20 and you get all sports channels that there is out there lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You can get it for free on an app call mobdro its for all android devices and then get a chromecast to stream it on to your TV for about ?20 and you get all sports channels that there is out there lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I was recommended something called the little smart box : https://littlesmartbox.com/

Although i've got tivo at home, i don't have it in the office. For the 50 quid, it's proving to be a worthwhile toy. It has kodi and the modbro you mention. All BT sports seem to work fine so far. It does other stuff as well so i'm told.

Morning you lot. Back to the tread-mill, literally...
I'm using an elliptical trainer to get the ribs back in working order over coming weeks and wondering if anyone knows if all the 2018 MotoGP races are anywhere on-line? Channel 5 only have Austria :-(

Official MotoGP Video Season Pass

... wondering if anyone knows if all the 2018 MotoGP races are anywhere on-line?

I'm currently living overseas so I purchased the Official MotoGP Video Season Pass and it's superb. Every Free Practice Session, Qualifying and Race is available online to download or watch live in HD.

Re: Official MotoGP Video Season Pass

I'm currently living overseas so I purchased the Official MotoGP Video Season Pass and it's superb. Every Free Practice Session, Qualifying and Race is available online to download or watch live in HD.
Ah, brilliant Ry. So, for 60 Euros I get access to all this years races plus going back to 1992? What's the camera angles feature like to use?

Official MotoGP Video Season Pass

My account only lets me watch the MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 races from this season but also includes every Official Test and Press Conference. The selection of camera angles is impressive and the commentary is very good as well. I use the App on my iPad and then just use Apple AirPlay to watch it on a larger screen. All in all if you regularly watch MotoGP then I would highly recommend it.

Not got BT Sport. In my house, we only do Basketball (my sons) and MotoGP (my wife, Lol.). We have Virgin Broadband, and don't have a land line anymore.
The hapless morons at BT (or are they money-grabbing mo-fo's) don't seem to be able to offer just a sport subscription without me buying some crock of cr*p that they're peddalling. Rant over.
Thanks Anyway Stu

Back