Shark Speed R Sauer

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah not really
though it does look a lot better than their previous offerings.
I just like the race replicas.
Each to their own i suppose

Wild Pete link=topic=1027.msg10493#msg10493 date=1342607836 said:
Bought the helmet. Disappointed with the wind noise I have to use foam ear plugs. My X-Lite 701 is still quieter but doesn't hold up in rain. Shark helmets do pretty well in that category that's why I went with the Speed R. Anyone interested in the Sauer black/white/silver color? I'm willing to let it go for a good price. Let me know.
I still love it! No problems with ear plugs anyway.

How does the Shark fit if you're used to an Arai? I can only wear small sized Arais. Most other makes I've tried don't come close to the comfort and fit of the Arai to the extent I wouldn't consider wearing anything else. Sadly, Arais are getting ultra expensive.

MOz link=topic=1027.msg11301#msg11301 date=1344171638 said:
How does the Shark fit if you're used to an Arai? I can only wear small sized Arais. Most other makes I've tried don't come close to the comfort and fit of the Arai to the extent I wouldn't consider wearing anything else. Sadly, Arais are getting ultra expensive.
The shark fits me much better than ARAI and that's saying something! Less wind noise as well,but it's just me,others may not think so,plus the Finish on the helmet is superb! I won't be changing this for a while!

I tried on a Shark recently however i thought the quality of the interior compared to my Shoei was awful.

Godzilla link=topic=1027.msg11359#msg11359 date=1344237306 said:
I tried on a Shark recently however i thought the quality of the interior compared to my Shoei was awful.
i just find it better,but this is the first time I've got a crash helmet that fits me 100% I'll admit the interior may not be on par with the ARAI or Shoei,but boy it's still comfortable! And the paint Finnish and thick visor are better.

Back