Alex - 2017 S1000RR - Grey/Black

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lot of money, why don't you just get a decent wooden bench, 6/8" vice, Buff, roll cab and toolbox, and compressor.... way cheaper than any of them

Get a bench online for under 200 quid

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
Real men waste money on kit they don't need, can't use! [emoji1787]

See our bikes for an example

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Here's where I got mine, they do up to 8ft.

Mine was a 6ft, the extra 2ft would have came In handy when working on larger parts..

https://wellstimber.co.uk/product/solid-heavy-duty-workbench/

You could kit out your garage with all of the above for less than one of those metal units.. put your savings toward a lift. The two things I'd buy first are exactly that bench and a lift..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I guessed that was the case Alex[emoji3]

Reminds me of a friend who?s wife wanted them to move to Cyprus to live.
He said find me a garage with a house attached and we?ll go!
She did and they moved, taking his motorbikes with them. Been there years now[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I?m after a few bits for my garage at the moment too lol.

1727bfeefd951b6b02e1c48a00533432.jpg

83daf034ca047dc4e98cedcccfa123aa.jpg

I will miss the old girl...but thats us done.

18/3/2017 to 30/3/2023 and never missed a beat.
feaa4606ae44ca8e46bd374eef1c3d77.jpg

0fad3b6a0b66201d7f1745f71e373490.jpg

55ed5e02c53e1915d52e0c0657de3df4.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing I can remember. I have the memory of a goldfish and there may be something in this thread, but ultimately I've no nightmares. No recalls. No mystery faults. No breakdowns.
She took all I threw at her like a champ.
The RS2E map was installed March 2019. I've forgotten what it was like before that. With it, it drank fuel but damn it was fast...and it didn't lunch the engine.
The bike is on 11,898 miles so at 6 years and 12k miles it seemed like a good time to try something new...

Last edited:
Nothing I can remember. I have the memory of a goldfish and there may be something in this thread, but ultimately I've no nightmares. No recalls. No mystery faults. No breakdowns.
She took all I threw at her like a champ.
The RS2E map was installed March 2019. I've forgotten what it was like before that. With it, it drank fuel but damn it was fast...and it didn't lunch the engine.
The bike is on 11,898 miles so at 6 years and 12k miles it seemed like a good time to try something new...

I recall you left bits of it all over Scotland, Alex [emoji6]
Seriously though, what?s next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I recall you left bits of it all over Scotland, Alex [emoji6]
Seriously though, what?s next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ha, oh yeah that crash bung decided to make a break for it. I'd blame the tool riding it more than the bike...all issues have been self inflicted!
Hope you're well chap.

Ha, oh yeah that crash bung decided to make a break for it. I'd blame the tool riding it more than the bike...all issues have been self inflicted!
Hope you're well chap.

I'm good thanks Alex (just catching up on the forum). What did you get in the end? I'm going to get a run-around in the next couple of weeks. In fact I'll post a new thread asking for advice on this...

Back