Akrapovic 2017 slip on!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered one from Avery’s at ?619 delivered for my new Motorsport colored, like the short exhausts have the shorty Akrapovic on my 2012 stealth black one.

ill stick some pics up when i get it fitted

It's still running though the cat/muffler so sounds the same, iv seen it in person it looks good, very motogp but that's about it.

Plus it cost to much! I got a full arrow system for my bike for 300 quid more and it passed uk track noise testing with a power gain.

To much like a Prada bag for me, more of a statement than a use.

Just ordered one from Avery’s at ?619 delivered for my new Motorsport colored, like the short exhausts have the shorty Akrapovic on my 2012 stealth black one.

ill stick some pics up when i get it fitted

Hello mate,
have you got it as yet? What do you think of the quality etc. Have you got a link to it to order?

Bike I test rode had one of these fitted. Sounded nice, especially on the overrun, but not noticeably louder than standard. I liked it.

Picture from test ride https://flic.kr/p/28enEsA

I'm probably going to buy a set of arrow headers, and mate a nice long MHP can. Aesthetics aren;t as important to me as noise limits & weight!

Last edited:
Perfect as that?s identical to mine except I haven?t got the passenger pegs so I would need the extra bracket 👍

I have just bought this for my new S1000rr collect on the 5th of October so I can tell you then what it sounds like. There is over 3kg weight saving . There is claimed increase in HP but I guess this is unlikely. On my blade changing to a racefit exhaust ( basially a titanum hollow pipe)it created a slight flat spot. Hopefully there will be less of an impact on the s1000rr

Back