HP4 Decat link pipe heel guard mod

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRChris

Reaction score
Good morning all,

Would anybody happen to know where i can get the bracket for the heel mod when using the Akrapovic decat pipe ? I have PM'd the vendor from the states in the original thread but had no reply so not sure if hes still around.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Chris

Seller

You are best off having one made in the UK. My transaction with this Seller ended up in a PayPal dispute after he failed to respond to a single email and never delivered the parts after nearly three months from the date of payment.

Re: Seller

You are best off having one made in the UK. My transaction with this Seller ended up in a PayPal dispute after he failed to respond to a single email and never delivered the parts after nearly three months from the date of payment.

Ah ok thats sad, any idea who could do this i dont have contacts for this type of thing

Chris

Re: Seller

Ah ok thats sad, any idea who could do this i dont have contacts for this type of thing

Chris

You only need a couple of jubilee clips around the link pipe with a couple of u nuts attached for the screws (for the heel guard) to thread into.

I welded a couple of stainless steel nuts to stainless steel jubilee clips worked a treat 😃

Back