Oh hello...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
We might have been out for a tour of the countryside...

074228ea52f6893e1dc53c797d850791.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Throttle response. Thats what I noticed most. Takes nothing to crack the throttle.

- Sent from Mobile

Yep that was one of the first things I noticed when I rode a gen 3, that and the autoblipper and less strained riding position. The DDC didn't have much impact on me when I first rode it but its benefits become apparent after a while. Will you be buying then?

Throttle response. Thats what I noticed most. Takes nothing to crack the throttle.

- Sent from Mobile

I found throttle control was smoother, for example, holding the revs for noise testing was easy peasy compared to the HP4, but in terms of pickup/acceleration no discernible difference.

Yeah I agree with all the comments. I didn't fiddle with the ddc, managed to get the cruise on for a moment.

It was just a blat with 2 guys from the IAM.

Decisions to be made...

- Sent from Mobile

Easy mate, trade it in to a dealer who doesn't know your bikes, erm, 'history' and get a '17RR that you can enjoy the summer on :)

Just a test ride for now mate. But if the insurance isn't daft then this year will see change.

- Sent from Mobile

It must play on your mind "is it gonna cut off or not" which i couldnt handle. If you can get it pxd then to me its a no brainer

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

How did you find the demo?

My pops tried a 17 single R today.

However with the limiter on and being 2C it was a bit of a dull / pointless time unable to exploit the power!

Back