BMW HP4 Replica

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

towers040

Reaction score
Here's my 2010 S1000RR

Genuine Bmw HP4 Fairings including Tank
ilmberger Carbon Belly Pan,Tank infills,Hugger,Side Infils,Heel Plates
BST Carbon Wheels
Full Titanium Arrow Exhaust
Power Commander 5
Speedycom Chain Adjusters
Zero Gravity Screen
Talon Sprocket and D.I.D Chain
Luimoto Seat Cover
Moto Dynamics Rear indicators,Tail Tidy
R&G Crash Protectors
Carbon Engine Covers

IMG_0878.JPGIMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0864.JPGIMG_0861.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0875.JPG
    IMG_0875.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:
Nice work Towers, you can also make the winglets fit to a series one to make the front exactly like a series 2.

JimmyMac

Ive just picked up a set of winglets from pof so just got to fit them along with some new rearsets and M4 Calipers

Great efforts...would be hard to tell them apart without the shape of the frame/swingarm hole. (Once the brakes and winglets are on)

Last edited:
My local bmw dealer couldn't work out if it was a real hp4 till he got up close and saw the clocks and forks

Adam that looks great man, you've put the effort in and its paid off there. Still gutted I missed you selling the wheels on fb ha!

Cannot wait for a ride out with you when I move to Southampton in Feb & you did the work at the best time too, absolutely freezing not riding weather

After Months of searching i found a guy tracking a hp4 and managed to buy the fairings and the rest has been built up over time.

You just need to keep checking eBay and forums

Been a very productive day

Been a busy day
Completed a full service including all filters & oil changed and then some new rear brake pads

Fitted a set of HP4 rearsets,Carbon frame guards,Light tech crash bungs,ilmberger carbon winglets,For protectors and black stomp grips

Oh also fitted the Carbon Akra and Carbon hanger

WhatsApp Image 2017-06-10 at 20.53.14.jpeg

Back