BeeLine smart navigation for bicycles..

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen

Forum Vendor
Reaction score
So I pre ordered 3 of these on kickstarter last year and they should be with me any day now.

Obviously it's designed for pushbikes but there's no reason it won't work on a motorcycle

https://www.facebook.com/ridebeeline/videos/1624504221192065/

I think it will work brilliantly on the bike on a Sunday ride, I rarely use roads I've not been down before but with this thing pointing the right way I recon it'll make it more fun?

What do you guys think?

Looks good. I use a quad lock with my iphone for rides and really like it, expensive though.

You going to put one on your sthou?

It's cool and freeing...

But people struggle with Satnavs...can't wait for someone to drive off a cliff following this :/ (People can be daft).

So these arrived about 6 weeks ago, I've only just got around to trying it out.

I'm surprised at how well it fits!
24cdc012470046e73c315022de968484.jpg

I went for a small test ride to the petrol station and back, it works very well, obviously it gets more accurate the closer you get to your destination and some times I found myself thinking 'surely it's not that direction' but it is 'as the crow flys'

d548d28c9ee7da95e85598e72c3027bf.jpg

The app is great as it also records your route so if you do find a jem of a route you can look it up later
76e766160413039a854507eb3d2775bf.jpg

I dont do FB is there a site Stephen. Looks pretty good.. what kind of money they after.. .

Sent from Galaxy S7

Last edited:
They're ?99 and the site is beeline.co I'm going to see if I can stock them in the shop maybe offer them a little cheaper.

Hi Stephen,

Looks like a good idea. What map on the smartphone does it rely on? Is it goggle maps? If so it will require a constant data connection on the phone. The advantage of satnav or a satnav app is that map is stored on the phone.

Hi Stephen,

Looks like a good idea. What map on the smartphone does it rely on? Is it goggle maps? If so it will require a constant data connection on the phone. The advantage of satnav or a satnav app is that map is stored on the phone.

It uses its own app, beeline, as far as I am aware it only uses the gprs and not the data as all it uses is the location of the phone, much like a satnav app. Obviously it needs data to search for a location but I believe once that's done it's just gps

Also it's worth noting you can download maps for offline use in google maps :)

I'll get out for a run this week and try it out in the real world, see how it gets on

What mount is being used in the pics above please?

Is is the standard bar mount? That looks like it will only do traditional round bars? Or is is rubber?

Does not look like the standard 2 rubber band one. Though that may do. But wont look as neat.

Back