A few new pics

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at Snetterton Monday and it was V Hot 8) Getting leather off at lunch time was a bloddy struggle! No Limits ran the event like clockwork , not to many red flags (one ambulance incident) . In one seccession came across smoking lump of cladding laying in centre of track can only summise was a botched attempt by a Ducati owner to keep noise down!

Great day for £79 and home in one piece , what more can you ask for???? ;D ;D ;D

Ive only done TD's with FE so far, you always get the big talk at the beginning about if you get caught doing some shit riding you get black flagged and about db levels too....never saw one black flag all day, and there WAS some bad riding especially going into corners :eek:
Apparently they had a fatal incident last weekend :eek:

All the ones ive done up till the last one were fine, the last one was just too busy IMO.

Re busy trackdays , they get as many in each group as possible. I'd try to get a front of group and by the time I came round to complete first lap they were still letting riders out! With Snetterton being a tad under 3 miles long either I'm f*#king fast or they had to may in each group (think it was the latter!!!)
Two of the Four avaiable instructors were on tricked up S1000RR'S ;D ;D

Didn't hotrax stop there tds, I think they merged slot of there riders with other companies?

Back