A few new pics

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfixer

Reaction score
just a few pics of her nice and clean, only added tech spec tank pads, motografix tank pad, and headlight protectors ( not sure on these )

s1000rr002.jpg

s1000rr003.jpg

s1000rr004.jpg

s1000rr001.jpg

I have bought the 3 remaining panels to turn the bike totally CF, i'll see what it looks like and take it from there :eek:

Fitting the last CF panel later (under tail unit ), the problem being the tank i'm looking into getting it Cf vinyl wrapped as there's not much left to see really. ;)

Looking forward to seeing this totally Carbon'd!

To me, Carbon is a deep tunnel I can't afford to start going down haha!

A few pics with all the CF on, but what to do with the tank, anyone know if theres any CF to cover the whole tank?? Soory the pics are on my phone, couldn't find the bloody camera ::)

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

Holy Jesus! That looks craazy. Good work!

I've been right through the S1RR stuff on eBay earlier, and didn't see a CF tank cover. . . but I'm sure one exists somewhere.

I noticed your R&G sliders changed from white to black :) Don't suppose you're flogging the white ones?

fatbob link=topic=118.msg763#msg763 date=1317564232 said:
looking CF crazy there fella

by the way are you saving the edge of them race techs ;)

No lol....i have only managed about 400 miles since i got it all virtually Mway, but they will be gone completely after my TD at Silverstone tomorrow.... ;D ;D

Got rid of the chicken strips today at Silverstone, the day was cut short by the Austin Racing ARCS system coming loose, the last owner hadn't even clamped the pipes they were just pushed together !!, until i was going down Hanger straight and things got a tad noisy!!!!!!!

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

When I was at Snett last month a poor sod on a KTM had the end cap blow off his can. Took the marshalls ages to find it. It was too loud to continue as all the wadding blew out so that was his day bollox

I t was bloody hot today i was sweating buckets, a lot of very fast riders out today, quite a few red flags :(.
My mate ended up in the kitty litter but managed to keep his bike upright, we called it a day early, i didn't want the pipe to come loose again on the ARCS system :eek:

Back