BeMoto - Motocycle Insurance - Deals for Forum Members

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may be the current underwriter won?t quote. They should ask you to call and require with a new underwriter. A truck a lot of insurer brokers miss. Worth calling them on it I think.

Yup, cheers for that, exactlyvthe problem - current underwriter sulking cos i dared to actually claim.. I already called them... so far they're talking about a grand (2 RRs, 1 R), and Devits/Motorrad are in about the same place too, so not the end of the world.... it was 850ish last year...

Glad to hear it. Why don?t underwriters understand that you are less likely to claim 2 years on the trot if you can avoid it. They are mental.

Yup, cheers for that, exactlyvthe problem - current underwriter sulking cos i dared to actually claim.. I already called them... so far they're talking about a grand (2 RRs, 1 R), and Devits/Motorrad are in about the same place too, so not the end of the world.... it was 850ish last year...

Had a similar-ish experience - partner/named driver on my car insurance had to claim on that policy ? hey presto, underwriter wouldn?t renew bike policy when it came up. BeMoto staff were super sympathetic to the scenario and had a chat with underwriter, but no dice. They did find me a new underwriter, with a premium hike.

I haven't read all 15 pages, so maybe the premium is adjustable. But things like recovery that I didn't need, because the bike already comes with that seem to bump up the premium. So comparison sites came up with cheaper quotes. Also seemed a bit odd, that my previous Pani 1299S that was worth around the same, was a lot cheaper to insure.

Back