BeMoto - Motocycle Insurance - Deals for Forum Members

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Renewed with them yesterday. Not the cheapest but happy with the service so decided to stay there.

Again, it?s that time of year!
Just been on with a guy named Abbas at Bemoto, who managed to sort me out with my insurance for this year.
?340.00gives me the Titanium policy and all the benefits it provides, including passenger cover! This is for two bikes, my 2012 Yamaha FZ1N and my 2015 S1000RR Sport. As always, I think this is a cracking deal and it?s even ?20 odd cheaper than last year!
As always, a pleasant and painless process with them.
It?s just a shame they?re not in the car insurance game😕

Yeah must admit, renewal time has been made a lot easier with BeMoto. Was disappointed to see them on compare websites but still cheaper than most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Got insured with these guys for the first time yesterday. ?207 for titanium cover. Well impressed with that. I should be getting the new RR at the end of July (M package) so enquired about the extra cost for the new bike - looking at another 2-3 hundred quid extra on top. Gulp!

Just moved to Bemoto from Bennett’s, got titanium package on my 68 plate for ?239, protected no claims bonus and all mods declared! Even used the 44 teeth mag promotion to cover my ?500 excess. So nothing to pay in the event of a claim. Bargain IMO

My bike insurance is due end of month..just checked my driving history I'm currently sitting on 0 points.. had to double check that.. sure enough.. lol.. can't remember having no points on my licence .. like ever !..

Thought we had a deal with bemoto, are they not a sponsor now, can't see them on the list anywhere...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

On the homepage stu. Titanium cover at a discounted price for forum members.
Using my phone Soof, so I'll jump on to my desktop tomorrow...I found their website and sent a call back request.. have PMd Gixer asking about that 44T promotion...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Heads up from and a shout out to Gixer, my cover mirrors his including that back to zero excess simply by mentioning 44T promotion I got the zero excess premium of 30 bangers knocked off !..

My renewal with Bennets was £395.00 odd for a basic plan, Bemoto with everything bolted on £293.00...

Side issue..before calling Bemoto I had loaded up some comparison websites for quotes, there was some attractive results (until you looked closer) excesses were say 500 to 600 compulsory and 300 to 400 voluntary... the premiums were really low with heehaw extras.... I get it that some punters will bite at that but you have to ask yourself wheres the risk to the insurer for say a typical spill/drop or even a low side... when your nearly a grand before the insurer will pay out !... anyhow that full Titanium cover is excellent and zero excess... win win win...

Last edited:
Guys, think I need to explain something here about bemoto that may have been missed.

Bemoto want us to promote them. The way it works is they have given the forum a deal on the titanium add-on (which I negotiated with them to be on here) so we all get a benefit and the forum gets a small kickback when a policy is taken out using that promotion. Its a few £ a month we receive, some months its nothing. We dont get anything for renewals, only new business.

If you find or hear about bemoto on here and then use someone elses promotion (BvG as above for zero excess) and not the forum promotion he gets the £ and the forum gets nothing. I appreciate that its up to you all as individuals what insurance you decide to go for and how you structure it but just making you aware that is how it is.

Tried to insure with Bemoto last month.

Unfortunately they wouldn't cover me on my 66 RR as I have zero no claims.

They told me they would only insure the RR with a minimum of 3 yrs NCB.

Does this sound right to you guys?

Quotes nearly double what I’m paying now on my multi bike policy. Tried track day insurance with them instead and that was double what Moris quoted for the same cover..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look like I will be staying with BeMoto for another year, which I am very happy to do. What I am less happy about is the absolute p*** take quotes absolutely everyone else gave me. I'm used to some insurers just being c**ks, and for getting some close quotes that BeMoto beat anyway, but this year (no accidents/changes just another year's NCB) no one is within £250 of BeMoto. What is going on???

Wish I’d known this, I’ve just renewed my insurance with Bemoto and I’ve been with them for the last 3 years

Just a thumbs up for Bemoto, early days yet in the negotiations, but I?m looking at a 30% reduction over Bennett?s at the moment. About time for some good news, and I?m fed up with being shafted with 9 years no claims and all the boxes ticked in terms of ?risks? and loading etc. London prices and all that.

I?ve just swapped over to BeMoto after a few years with Bikesure. BeMoto were a good bit cheaper for multi bike policy like for like cover than the other 3 quotes I got.

Last edited:
My first experience with BeMoto and blimey, what a difference! As well as being the best price for the G3 and a SuperDuke, they also accommodated a fair bit of messing around with date changes and shifting bikes on and off the policy while waiting for the BMW to be released from the dealer (ordered days before lockdown). Everyone I spoke to knew what they were talking about and they all made the whole process soooo much easier than dealing with other companies. :joyous:

Back