BeMoto - Motocycle Insurance - Deals for Forum Members

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My insurance is due for renewal in May as well do they do a kind of multi bike policy i have a 2013 HP4 and a 2009 Fireblade but i only have 1 year NCB so id like to keep costs down as much as poss

Chris

I think I will be giving them look in May when my insurance is due for renewal:concern:

Following on from this, I gave BeMoto a call yesterday to see what my insurance premium would be for my '15 S1000RR sport and my '12 Yamaha FZ1 N, both due in early May. I was on the 'phone for about twenty minutes or so as the young lady took details of myself and the bikes. I told her of ALL modifications made to both bikes, including the fitment of Akrapovic cans on each of them. She explained that she would have to check and call me back in half an hour or so, which she did. She gave me a quote of ?415.11 for both bikes. That was with the Titanium policy and all the extras it provides. Now I think that's a very competitive price and I don't think I will be able to better that, indeed I don't think I shall even try!

I sympathise with the young 'uns on here who struggle with insurance costs, due to their young, exuberant age and lack of no claims discount, but I'm at the other end of the scale, being shall we say, rather more mature than most, but with years of no claims discount, with some history of speeding! I've got to an age now where discrimination is quite common in the driving, riding game and found it more than reassuring to find an insurance company willing to insure me and not regard me as an old duffer.

So, all in all, I'm very pleased with the quote and have to thank Soofsayer for bringing BeMoto on board.

So I have to recommend these guys myself.

I spent many years with BMW as nobody else would touch me as an S1K was my first bike but 5 years on they were not competitive - I get equally as good a deal and improved excess and full RAC cover with these guys and saved just shy of ?300 from what BMW were quoting.

Last edited:
Following a thread I started on here I went to BeMoto for a quote, after a bit of negotiations I managed to get them down to a figure I was happy with, and with a really good cover spec. Definitely happy with them and would recommend.

Well looks like I'm one of the few they couldn't help. I'm 41 and admittedly my no claims have suffered following an accident last year, but with 4 years NCD and a 9k accident in June last year they quoted me ?1500. I have to admit I was shocked. Lady said the accident had a big impact. Found it much cheaper elsewhere.

Big shout out to Bemoto.

Just taken out this years policy with them, got the S1000 and the SP1 insured together with them for ?460 quid on the Titanium package, including commuting, and declaring exhaust, screen, bungs and tail tidy.

Nearly ?200 cheaper than what Carole Nash quoted for the same level of cover.

Time for a phone call to Bemoto I thinks. Last year ?225 all in with Bennets,this year with 9 years ncd they want ?340!!!

BeMoto

Give them a call directly as I was able to negotiate a bespoke insurance package with them for track use that also included track bike theft and in transit cover.

IM a new rider in the UK

I have had my full license since 2011

Would I be able to just go onto the website and get a quote?

Probably not - they're a much more personable company - you'll need to give them a call. I usually deal with Ben (although, thats because he happens to pick the phone up when I call) and he's a knowledgeable chap, friendly and isn't reading from a script so you can actually have a conversation with him too :)

Quick shout out for Bemoto, halfed my renewal price. Happy days!

Another happy BeMoto customer! ?35 saved on a like for like basis. May not sound like much, but I rather spend that on fuel than on insurance premium :triumphant:
Nick @ BM is a top lad!

Thanks for agreeing the deal!

Last edited:
Another shout for Bemoto!!

Beat Bennetts renewal last year by ?90 and this years renewal beat there own by ?40. With that and all the benefits that their policies come with I CBA wasting valuable biking time shopping around.

Cheers Bemoto

BeMoto

Highly recommended... I?ve just insured my S1000RR again with them for another year.

Bemoto

Credit where credit is due. Normally a horrible experience dealing with insurance companys but these guys were a pleasure to deal with. I sent in my claim last tuesday, 2 phone calls later and 7 days later the money for my bike was in my account. Amazing quick service.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back