BeMoto - Motocycle Insurance - Deals for Forum Members

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was medical and repatch for portimao 3 days on track, as it’s a private hospital you got to be on game with insurance. Think it was around ?45 for the whole trip

BeMoto

Just another positive endorsement for BeMoto. As most will no doubt be aware I?ve unfortunately had to part with my S1000RR. BeMoto rather helpfully waived all cancellation fees, protected my full NCB in lieu of taking out another policy with them and have given me ?30 credit off my next premium. I have used them for several years now and will certainly be doing so again in the future.

Never used them Ryan mainly due to my appaling history, but that sounds like a quality company to deal with..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bemoto have confirmed that cover for the new 4th gen s1000rr will not be a problem:

From the horses mouth:

"We will be able to quote over the phone for the new model right from the start.

We have special insurer schemes that enable us to insure new bikes - and new S1000RR will be in our sweet spot. I do know that other brokers struggle with getting new bikes onto their systems, but this will not be an issue with us when quoting over phone."

Can I ask what your insurance cost was roughly, sorry if this sounds intrusive and rude!
You may have seen my post but at 24 years old I am really struggling with insurance and currently have a deposit on a S1000RR.
Many thanks
George
Bemoto win again!

My first insurance policy on an S1000rr, fractionally more expensive than the cheapest comparison quote online, but the personable service and massive package you get with them makes it worthwhile! Almost werent able to insure me as i am under 30 and havent had continuous insurance for 5 years, but a quick call to the underwriters and they sorted it for me!

A steep climb from my old RSV Mille price though! But is all worth it for the machine ill have underneath me :)

This was medical and repatch for portimao 3 days on track, as it’s a private hospital you got to be on game with insurance. Think it was around ?45 for the whole trip

Be careful with the euro td covers, as far as I'm aware there is NO cover for private hospital treatment

Be careful with the euro td covers, as far as I'm aware there is NO cover for private hospital treatment

As I understand it,that has always been the case as Uk insurance cannot(or will not) cover overseas private care.First choice is always a general hospital,apart from Almeria/Andalucia/Espana who only use a private hospital which would necessitate cover provided by a Spanish Insurer(e.g. Mapfre).BeMoto Purple does(or did when I renewed mine!).

Focused Events can also arrange for Insurance at their Spanish Events at the circuit if required.

Any promo codes @bemoto for repatriation insurance for this years Euro’s please

BeMoto

You need to call them directly and just quote that you are a member of the Forum.

I have my renewal. ?9 more than last year.

Following mods listed;
Crash Bars
Radiator Bars
Exhaust System Changes
BMW Tank Cover
BMW Tank Side Cover (x2)
Ilmberger Belly Pan
Ilmberger Nose Intake
Ilmberger Tail Light cover

Central London in a garage
?990.51 (including interest) / No deposit and 11 instalments of ?90.04

I am in two minds about SORNing it...changing to track bike insurance only.

Another shout for Bemoto!!

Beat Bennetts renewal last year by ?90 and this years renewal beat there own by ?40. With that and all the benefits that their policies come with I CBA wasting valuable biking time shopping around.

Cheers Bemoto

Renewal came through yesterday and Bemoto have again bettered their premium from last year by ?14 to a decent ?338 - happy indeed!!

Rang these guys today for the first time - the level of cover with the Titanium cover is excellent and they matched the best price I'd been give - excellent! Very happy.

I have just had a chat with BeMoto, very good service, they quoted ?369 for 2 bikes which is very good. I am just waiting for Bikesure to give me my renewal.

I have just had a chat with BeMoto, very good service, they quoted ?369 for 2 bikes which is very good. I am just waiting for Bikesure to give me my renewal.
Bikesure gave me the best quote yesterday - that was the one Bemoto matched (or beat by ?2!) to get my custom.

Bikesure gave me the best quote yesterday - that was the one Bemoto matched (or beat by ?2!) to get my custom.
I have had my Renewal from Bikesure drop through the letter box, ?418-09 for 2 bikes, I called Bikesure as they say they Guarantee to beat another quote. They could not match BeMoto price.
I am now Insured with BeMoto (as of 17/3).. good service and very easy to deal with, highly recommend them to anyone. :triumphant:

got my renewal through from them and will be purchasing tomorrow, cheaper than everyone else and helpful in reducing costs.

Latest posts

Back