BeMoto - Motocycle Insurance - Deals for Forum Members

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My experience of BeMoto has been great. It helped that they beat the other cheapest quite I got by over ?600.

The forum does not get commission.

We have negotiated the following deals for our members:

- Buy BeMoto road motorcycle insurance and get the Titanium package (which includes full UK and European RAC Breakdown Cover, ?1,500 Helmet & Leathers cover, and ?20,000 Personal Accident Cover) for only an additional ?20!

- For both BeMoto fire & theft insurance for non-road bikes, and trackday accidental damage policies get a straight ?10 discount off the premium.

Apologies Alex, I wasn't implying complicity. I previously bought the BeMoto Titanium Package because I thought the forum got a contribution towards running costs. My mistake.

Its cool I just didn't want anyone reading to misunderstand the forums relationship with BeMoto.

The subs alone are what keep the lights on.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sorry to upset the apple cart but bemoto give me (as the forum) a commission of ?10 for each new customer that takes advantage of the deal. Nothing on renewals. I did post this info before but tbh can?t find it. I think alex missed it so I did a crap job of making everyone aware.

Renewed with Bemoto again this year, new Gen4 Msport, akro slip on and taller screen ?264 fully comp titanium cover, 44 teeth excess contribution of ?500, happy to give them my business again

Bennett?s may be offering me a no frills policy for ?140 but for the everything included Titanium cover that bemoto are going to do for ?207 I know I?m sticking with them another year.

Fair play if you can get some of the ?1k I paid for my cover ;-)

I originally approached them for a multibike quote and was very happy with the service and price, so asked them if they could do something with the forum, they came up with the deal. If it is win win great.

Defo worked for me. As I said they beat every other quote hands down. Service was bang on too

Sorry to upset the apple cart but bemoto give me (as the forum) a commission of ?10 for each new customer that takes advantage of the deal. Nothing on renewals. I did post this info before but tbh can?t find it. I think alex missed it so I did a crap job of making everyone aware.
Ahh I went back to post 1 of this thread to check

My BeMoto renewal has come through. ?200 up from ?570 last year.

What?s changed, only the fact that the non-fault accident I had in 2018, the 3rd party has admitted liability, so thought it should be going down.

Will be 50 next month with 2 non fault accidents against my name and 0 points with 9 years NCD.

Garaged bike with tracker/Almax.

Hmmmm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It will be automatic. Nothing personal. Phone and have them run a requote.

Axa, the underwriter, may have decided there is an issue with your postcode...

Hoping to get my first quote with them for next month... will post once known

Delighted with my BeMoto Titanium quotation today, which I accepted. ?234.06 with all the trimmings! :applause: Mentioned the forum membership whilst on the phone.

I asked for a quote with them which was over ?1k initially, ?997 after they had a look to see what they could do.
49, 9+yrs NCD, brand new bike, Stealth Tracker. I haven't had insurance on this bike yet. Added it as a second bike to my current policy - ?390 for about 7 months.
Hopefully, when I renew in September they'll give me a better quote.

I moved from London. Just got my renewal. Now whilst the premium had dropped without the change of address, with it the premium is 1/3 of what it was in London. 2017 Gen 3, ?223, Titanium, Full NCB, Tracker, Garage, 42y/o.

Other reasons to use BeMoto - claim handling was pretty smooth. After my recent off I had to claim separately for: BMW bike repairs, aftermarket parts (originally fitted by me, but replacements fitted by dealer, supplied by me), excess protection and clothing and helmet. The clothing/helmet claim was fair and paid very quickly, as was the excess payment. Also got a few hundred in per diems for the stay in hospital. The only thing that had a hiccup was the claim for the aftermarket parts got lost in the ether and I got messed around a little bit - however when the claim handling agent raised a dispute with the insurer, the money appeared within a week, as did a cheque for ?100 from the insurer to say sorry!

Last edited:
Well well, the last post in this thread was me saying positive things about BeMoto... how times change. I hate this time of year cos i have to deal with car, house and bike insurance within a 4 week period. Car sorted yesterday (big bump in premium because of my off mentioned above), I was just working on house ins when I get the email from BeMoto... I was expecting a big number, but instead it was just goodbye and good luck, we can't quote because you have had a claim... ffs

I had that with car insurance 3 years ago, despite being with Esure for years, some wee wahoo ran out in front of a Micra at a set of lights and I hit the back of the Micra, the woman panicked and slammed on her brakes, despite the impact being 10 mph or less the Micra was a write off as it was a squib..like 17 years old.. the renewal papers arrived to say they weren't offering me terms..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Back