BeMoto - Motocycle Insurance - Deals for Forum Members

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bemoto

Thats god to hear that they paid out without any hassle.
Did they give you a fair price for the bike straight off? or did you need to argue with them over a settlement figure?
They found 2 bikes of same age with same miles from a dealer and offered the "average" of the 2. I had already been looking that week incase i decided to get another , so knew what i wanted and they offered it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

They found 2 bikes of same age with same miles from a dealer and offered the "average" of the 2. I had already been looking that week incase i decided to get another , so knew what i wanted and they offered it

Sounds like a brilliant service.

I'm insured with them, and there price was fantastic. So always good to hear such positive feedback.

Hi just wanted to say thanks for the Be moto recommendation, such a refreshing change, I enjoyed the call.
Beat my renewal by only ?20 but the level of upgrade was brill and cut my excess in half [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi just wanted to say thanks for the Be moto recommendation, such a refreshing change, I enjoyed the call.
Beat my renewal by only ?20 but the level of upgrade was brill and cut my excess in half [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Good to hear keith

Bemoto win again!

My first insurance policy on an S1000rr, fractionally more expensive than the cheapest comparison quote online, but the personable service and massive package you get with them makes it worthwhile! Almost werent able to insure me as i am under 30 and havent had continuous insurance for 5 years, but a quick call to the underwriters and they sorted it for me!

A steep climb from my old RSV Mille price though! But is all worth it for the machine ill have underneath me :)

Yep they take some beating, I got a cheaper straight quote on line for the Gixxer but after a chat BeMoto met me half way on the difference (as I was an ex Sthou owner!) and as you say the overall cover package is superb versus most of the competition

Just renewed my insurance and took the policy out with them, had looked at the usual comparison websites and with the extras like breakdown etc at least ?50 cheaper than Bennetts.

Also good to speak with someone that knows what they are talking about.

+1 for Bemoto, just renewed through them, it cost ?17 more than my MCE renewal quote but the excess was ?1,150 less and i get the full titanium package from them so delighted with there price and service.

Bemoto for me too. The renewal came through but I had a small claim a few months previously I had to inform them about.
They put me on hold for about 30 seconds then told me they wouldn’t charge me any more as it was such a small amount.
Great company and a refreshing change.

I'm going with them as well. Their quote for the S1000rr was a fair chunk higher than what I got with the comparison site, but the multibike quote including my Moto Guzzi Griso was approx. ?20 less than what it would have cost me if I'd gone for separate policies. As everyone else has mentioned as well, their cover is what really sold it to me. ?1500 leathers and helmet cover is a lot better than the ?250 I had before that wouldn't have even made a dent in replacing my dainese gear.

The Forum discount coupled with the 44teeth deal was very welcome!

Glad I'm still reading positive things, my renewal is up later this month.

Well, it's that time of year again and I didn't hesitate to go back to bemoto!
Last year the Titanium policy I took out was ?415.00 for my 2015 S1000RR and my 2012 Yamaha FZ1. both with lots of goodies fitted! And this year I've added and declared a set of HP rearsets recently fitted to the BMW!
This year the BMW was ?276.13 and the FZ1 84.00 This was still with the comprehensive Titanium policy including recovery. So that's ?360.13 for them both! I think that's a cracking deal and didn't even bother to try anywhere else!
This is despite me being an ageing old rocker, now settling into my early seventies:grey:

Scott at BeMoto was able to bundle all my bikes this year so did not hesitate to renew this year....until next year

Just sorting out my renewal. And Bemoto are unbeatable again this year. ?260 with can, screen, bungs, casing and frame covers declared. Fantastic deal!!!

got a quote for one off track day insurance too, coming in at 200 quid with a 2000 excess. Does anybody know f this is a good price for track day insurance? Something I've been meaning to look into

Just got a really decent deal on both the S1000RR and Fire, theft & in-transit cover for the Gixxer track bike. Scott was really helpful.

Just paid up with them for my 2nd year. Super busy at the moment, but still go out of their way to help you.
Not had to claim, and hopefully won't have to, but so far they seem nigh-and-day to other providers.
Really feel like they are going the extra mile for you.

Thanks for helping us out with our euro track cover guys.
very helpful and properly covered again cheers

Back