BeMoto - Motocycle Insurance - Deals for Forum Members

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah been with them for a good number of years now and generally happy with the service. Can?t complain with the ?250 policy this year with PNCB as well. [emoji1316] it does pay to be old sometimes [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah good insurance Broker, they got me full comp insurance for the S1000RR and CBR600 with PNCB and RAC breakdown cover for ?505 includes all upgrades and accessories on the bikes too.

Last edited:
Added the ZX onto my policy today, excellent service.

The lad done some digging and came back with a very favourable ?80 additional for the 5.5 remaining months which I am delighted with.

Just renewed again with these guys, 2018 RR with full titanium system, Powercommander etc etc all declared, ?178 fully comp and pncb

Disappointed with the BeMoto quote for the second year running. Over ?100 more than my other quotes via GoCompare and my existing insurer Carole Nash despite mentioning membership of this forum and BMW Club.

Just insured with bmoto, saved ?100.
Sadly the track insurance was based on each event, no yearly cover. Just worked out to much for me. Though pease of mind and value would be well worth it.

I got a quote from the Peterboghorror based Bemoto after hearing good things about them and got a quote 250% worse than my renewal quote.

Just renewed with BeMoto. Initially they came in at ?758 but in asking them to run it again based on average miles and current value they dropped it to ?635.76
Central London, stored in a garage, 40+ y/o owner and full no claims.

?635.76 single payment
Cover: Comprehensive + Titanium
Your cover includes:
Legal Expense Insurance,
RAC UK & European Breakdown,
Personal Accident,
Helmet and Leather

Conditions: BikeTrac and Physical Security Device (disc lock / chain) fitted and working at all times it's left.

Last edited:
I renewed this week with Bemoto. It's the first time I've used them.

They were a little more expensive than some, however the extras you receive with the Titanium cover definitely seemed worth it.

2017 Gen3, all mods declared.
Suffolk postcode, 40+ y/o
Comprehensive + Titanium
?360

Thats ?700 cheaper than mine. They were close to the cheapest for me though.

Mine is due again in May!
Hope they don?t bump up the price, though they didn?t last year.
Mine was ?329.00 for my S1000 and my Yamaha FZ1.
Comprehensive, Titanium, based in Hull, Yorkshire.
Better not tell you my age!

BeMoto beat all other quotes for me again this year. Can?t complain with the service

Last year for 2 bikes, Gen 3 and a Ducati Scrambler I paid BeMoto ?524. The renewal this year went up to ?537, despite no claims or any convictions and less than 4,000 miles covered across both bikes. I phoned Carole Nash and got both the same bikes with equivalent cover for ?256. I know the forum gets a commission but more than twice the price was too big a difference. I didn't like the over-familiarity of 'Jamie' at BeMoto ringing me to discuss the renewal so I wasn't going to ask him to rethink the price offered.

It?s how insurance works. Not one insurer is cheaper for al, but some insurers do take the piss with their quotes. CN quoted me nearly ?3k to insure my Gen3 in June last year.

The forum does not get commission.

We have negotiated the following deals for our members:

- Buy BeMoto road motorcycle insurance and get the Titanium package (which includes full UK and European RAC Breakdown Cover, ?1,500 Helmet & Leathers cover, and ?20,000 Personal Accident Cover) for only an additional ?20!

- For both BeMoto fire & theft insurance for non-road bikes, and trackday accidental damage policies get a straight ?10 discount off the premium.

Last edited:
Back