BeMoto - Motocycle Insurance - Deals for Forum Members

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
BeMoto offer fully customisable motorcycle insurance, run by bikers, for bikers.

Not only are they incredibly competitive against other brokers with their insurance rates, we have negotiated the following deals for our members:

- Buy BeMoto road motorcycle insurance and get the Titanium package (which includes full UK and European RAC Breakdown Cover, ?1,500 Helmet & Leathers cover, and ?20,000 Personal Accident Cover) for only an additional ?20!

- For both BeMoto fire & theft insurance for non-road bikes, and trackday accidental damage policies get a straight ?10 discount off the premium.

To get the deals all you have to do is mention the forum when you speak to them. :)

Their website is: www.bemoto.uk

Or call them on 01733 907000.

Last edited:
Brilliant Soof, renewal time for me next month, I'll be giving them a call

Brilliant Soof, renewal time for me next month, I'll be giving them a call

Worth a try. I have been with the IAM 'go to' insurer for several years but these guys did me a better price with more cover. Interestingly (to me) they split my bikes on to two policies instead of one multi bike policy I have always had in the past, so I obviously only got the NCB benefit on one of the bikes with them, but they were still much cheaper than with the multi bike renewal. Plus I now get NCB on two bikes on seperate policies at the same time. Winner.

I've just re-entered with BeMoto on Xmas Eve, so missed out on this deal :moody:. I did get the 500 quid excess contribution from 44 teeth though which brought me down to 250. A lot better than the ?1000 of my previous insurer. Really pleasant to deal with and you feel like you're talking to a real person rather than a robot script reader. Like for like cover couldn't be beaten by anyone else for me. Still had to pay about ?520 for the year but all mods declared etc. I could have went elsewhere and got ?100 less but they didn't want to know when I asked about mods. Have to admit I declared nothing the last time and still had to pay ?680 ish. That was with no breakdown, helmet cover etc. Definitely worth a try for anyone due a renewal. When my other bikes policy runs out I'll be giving them a call.

I went with BeMoto after hearing about them on the 44Teeth site / BVG. Top guys, very friendly, knowledgeable and nothing seemed too much trouble.

I went with BeMoto and instead of MCE Im now with AXA on their titanium policy.
My pops renewed his R1200R with BeMoto too and they again managed the most competitive price.

Fantastic that the hard working lads at BeMoto are getting the credit they deserve.

Quick shout for BeMoto insurance, matched the best quote I had on 'Go Compare' for my renewal (including forum discount) but I also received full EU RAC cover, helmet & leathers insurance etc on top. All done in a 10 minute phone call with a switched on, bike savvy member of their staff. Highly recommended.

going to give them a go in July when mines up seem like a good company.

BeMoto

Highly recommended. Very knowledgeable customer service staff especially when it comes to modifications and usage and extremely competitive pricing.

Another shout-out for the BeMoto guys.

I added the pillion seat and pegs to my bike with the help of the forum members (ty guys), sent off my V5 to record the fact it's now a 2-seater and after receiving the notification back today that it's all legal, rang BeMoto to add pillion cover.

Not only do they not charge for mid-term adjustments, my insurer (AXA) havent adjusted my policy costs either - so, its cost me nowt to add pillion cover :)

As Lee said, if it'd been any other company, I'd have been looking at the thick end of ?25 quid just to add the note to the policy - happy days .. now wheres my daughter .. muhahahah!

Thought I'd bump this thread as I've just taken out my insurance for the next year with BeMoto. They were ?150 cheaper than my renewal quote and with the level of cover you're getting it's a no brainer. Because I don't keep my bike at my home address getting insurance can be a bit of a faff, but Nick at BeMoto made it a piece of cake. Definitely recommend these guys.

Cheers Soof for sorting out the forum deal!

Think I'll give them a ring this week do they do multi bike policy?

Yes.

I always had multi bike but when I changed to bemoto in January they put the bikes on separate policies, was still cheaper, and I get both NCBs now on.

Just a quick shout for the 1st class service from Ben, Matt and Ryan at Bemoto insurance.

i would recommend giving these guys a call at renewal time.

Just added another bike, fully comp cover, to my current stable for just an additional ?75 until renewal in Jan 2018. Less than the road tax, happy days :).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back