What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22cae74a3b0395ae043075cc4683ce77.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

This is the titanium conical from sc project in Italy, the can is around 400 quid, sounds epic with the baffle out

This is the titanium conical from sc project in Italy, the can is around 400 quid, sounds epic with the baffle out

How long was delivery from Italy was your exhaust mate??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the post I got my Alien head stickers from Soofsayer...... brilliant thanks for sending. A trip to Infinity in Christchurch resulted in a new helmet. Shoei NXR Valkyrie which matches the BMW Motor sport colours.

helmet.JPG

After a 40 minute ride with the new helmet I am very happy with it. Great comfort, extremely quiet re engine noise and wind compared to my older HJC lid. I remember asking a knowledgeable kart racer, years ago, which helmet to buy, he said it really doesn't matter until you are bouncing down the road, you will then want the best one you can possibly afford. I used that logic today.

Last edited:
A new lid (Bell Star Carbon).
20170427_150412.jpg

Actually got it last week - it's very light, excellent ventilation but noisy. Earplugs soon sort that out. Epically comfortable and very well made though.

In preparation (and hope) for some decent weather I've bought myself a new suit...

Dainese Laguna Seca Evo

Nice... I bought an Alpinestars Challenger one on Monday from Jordan's bikes in Leeds. Very helpful people in the accessories dept, but the bike salesman we encountered wouldn't get my business, ever. Cost me 350 as it was last years model.

I've recieved a tail tidy, 7x5 plate, ASV levers, Mirror blanks, Brake resiviour sock and waiting on my Austin racing exhaust for a bike I don't have yet haha

Appreciate the comments stuart! One of my go to tool manufacturers!

I managed to swindle this set off flee-bay for ?100 ( bargain compared to RRP ) here's the item number if you're interested 182512051987

Back