What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winter can f**k right off...
I've been promising myself one of these for years. Rukka Flexius Jacket - Black - 2XL, currently 25% off at Sportsbikeshop. Not the top spec. Rukka, but still a kick-ass jacket and a good cut for a sports bike.
My 3 year old ?100 ARMR textile jacket was doing OK until I got the S1KRR. Spirited riding basically shagged the poor jacket to death, including the jacket weave unravelling at the seams and the pockets opening up by themselves and chucking the contents onto the road, far far behind me probably, FFS.

View attachment 3032

Nice jacket!

2 rears+1 front vo2's 400squid that's ready for Spain in March :biggrin-new: just ordered new brkts for bellypan sides. Ones that bolt to front of engine block, appears they must vibrate so much and snap off!! Where it screws in the middle of the side.....

2 rears+1 front vo2's 400squid that's ready for Spain in March :biggrin-new: just ordered new brkts for bellypan sides. Ones that bolt to front of engine block, appears they must vibrate so much and snap off!! Where it screws in the middle of the side.....

Yeah I?ve had the same with the brackets

- Sent from Mobile

Pair of wnter Spada winter gloves... says they are all season tho !.. jumped in to Infinity Motorcycles Glasgow. What a great choice. From ?35 quid bla blas up to ?269 for Rukka... tried on loads and opted for these at ?70. The more expensive ones from say ?160 to ?260 were much finer and less bulky, spose thats the better quality materials.

These actually feel pretty good, they had a set of bars set up which was ideal to get an idea what they felt like wrapped round grips...

Stuart
79f5ee742d6599a48404f2d2943ae0c0.jpg
27dff1deef6387d69d454af7965f77d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thank you for the suggestion Jimmy, Auld Cameron will be next on my list [emoji6]

My top trio distilleries on my Whisky journey so far are Glendronach, Glenfarclas and Old Pultney.
What are your favourite distilleries?

I don't drink Whisky Oli, but I always see in the bells with one, usually a warm Glenmorangie as I got given a bottle when I left the Police in 2007 and it's still not finished.

JimmyMac

I don't drink Whisky Oli, but I always see in the bells with one, usually a warm Glenmorangie as I got given a bottle when I left the Police in 2007 and it's still not finished.

JimmyMac

I really enjoy Glenmorangie, always have it on my rotation lol [emoji6]
In fact, Glenmorangie was the Single Malt which got me thoroughly into Whisky!

What do you think your chances are of finishing the bottle this New Year Jimmy? Could be a pleasurable way to mark a decade after leaving the force?

I really enjoy Glenmorangie, always have it on my rotation lol [emoji6]
In fact, Glenmorangie was the Single Malt which got me thoroughly into Whisky!

What do you think your chances are of finishing the bottle this New Year Jimmy? Could be a pleasurable way to mark a decade after leaving the force?

Zero chance Oli I only drink one dram at the bells, lol. A decade makes me feel really old, haha.

JimmyMac

Zero chance Oli I only drink one dram at the bells, lol. A decade makes me feel really old, haha.

JimmyMac

I reckon evaporation has played a bigger contribution to the bottle going down lol [emoji23]
Perhaps you?ll have a double measure at least to mark the decade?

Re feeling old, I?m sure Baz Luhrmann has something wise to say about this ...
Cue the Sunscreen song [emoji6]

Not whiskey or delivered.
I?m in Cape Town at the moment, having been in Franschhoek for a wedding at the Rickety Bridge Winery.

The wine is epic as expected but the coffee is in the case to come home.

85e14f27e39c7ff61e06b0c20f490095.jpg

- Sent from Mobile

Looks nice Alex, hope it didn't have to travel through that dog like Kopi Luwak coffee.[h=3][/h]Enjoy your hols and your brew.

JimmyMac

Not whiskey or delivered.
I’m in Cape Town at the moment, having been in Franschhoek for a wedding at the Rickety Bridge Winery.

The wine is epic as expected but the coffee is in the case to come home.

85e14f27e39c7ff61e06b0c20f490095.jpg

- Sent from Mobile

Fabulous place to visit, did you manage to get out and about at all?

Fabulous place to visit, did you manage to get out and about at all?

We?re doing some bits, based in CT till Friday. Have a tour of the peninsula tomorrow. In V&A Waterfront now.

faca407c463642bc5b36e8034c84b2a5.jpg

- Sent from Mobile

I had a "delivery" yesterday . Its kinda bike related as part of the reason for getting it was to get fitter. I am finding after 6 laps im running outta puff
13bf2f0531dcaf468760734b161aad90.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Excellent choice of boots @JimmyMac
A wise man once said to pre-treat them before riding in them ... [emoji6]

Are they the Security Evo?s?

Back