What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westy

Reaction score
Other bike threads have these threads.
Thought it would be nice and interesting to see what bits people have ordered related to the BMWs we have.

Kicking it off with Giamoto rear sets :

IMG_9338.jpg

& my presents from the NEC
IMG_9343.jpg
IMG_9342.jpg

Last edited:
A box of broken glass! Had ordered some Osram nightbreaker lasers but unfortunately damaged in transit. Courier noticed the noise the box made so he's returning them for me,just have to hope next pair make it in one piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the rear sets are stunning Westy, how much were they if you don't mind me asking mate?

I was looking at those rear sets. Let me know what you think Westy. Did you get them with the comfort kit?

Hi Redge,
Im not sure what you mean by comfort kit?

This is the third time Ive bought Giamotos.
Had two sets in this colour before though https://s16.postimg.org/w02p4ly5h/IMG_8332.jpg
Very happy with the kit for its looks and functionality... Really only got this kit for the BM as I found my feet were slipping on the stock pegs in the wet.

I'll add on here, I got them on eBay in an auction from the Giamoto owner at ?260 for the set vs ?400+ directly as they have a couple of scuffs on the inside of the rearset

Attachments

• IMG_8333.jpg
    IMG_8333.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,561
Hi Westy. My understanding from an email exchange I had with them was that the standard rear sets provide 10mm away from standard in all directions. However they have recently introduced a comfort kit for additional adjustment forward and down, obviously at cost of some ground clearance for us lanky gits. I'm interested in the motorrad colours for mine, but not quite sold yet.

Lovely rearsets.
Can't compete but got these from China, a pair. Fitted the LHS one already. Don't need the RHS but they come as a pair.

Seem well made.

3993a23a951a69dbe45ea960bb069da1.jpg

- Sent from Mobile

Ha, I did bid on these but stopped at ?230, they are ?330 new which I think is a bargain

?330 + VAT
🙈

I know.. It says ?330 until you add to basket and proceed to checkout !
I was going to stop at ?230 and become enthusiastic

Right c'mon I want to see what other goodies people have bought in nosey

I will be honest ive neglected the beamer for last few mnths as ive pretty much got it where i want it. Unlike the r1 which had a spill in aragon and needed servicing in certain areas. Its another 1k thrown into a track bike which is daft as im a slow bugger

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Although it wasn't today (it was last Friday), I received a Zero Gravity Corsa screen through the post after ordering it at the NEC from Calsport.

c9ef3aed07860dd1510280bd38857a68.jpg
0e48f3aeea1b3cbfec64b117a49284ca.jpg

Im in a lets get loads of extra panels for my HP4.. so far this year

Carbon Belly Pan mint...
Sharksgill panel mint...
Top carbon infills 1 mint the other a wee bit of damage..
Blue plastic tank cover mint....
And now a mint front mud guard... all OE.

Im thinking that bellypans probably worth a few bob....

Sent from Galaxy S7

Last edited:
Although the postman came a few days ago I bought myself a set of Alpha Racing replacement suspension springs to try at last to resolve my issues with hard ride on my '15 S1000RR Sport. Not cheap at 311.80 EUR or about ?285.00. These springs are more suited to my weight so hopefully should do the trick.

Back