What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers, why can't you fit the photochromic pinlock to the std clear visor?

Fwiw, Personally I have always used the full photochromatic visor. Works really well.

Glad you're enjoying it Mac, mine is spot on as well.

Just be careful if ordering pinlock/visors, turns out there are 2 types of visor/pinlock combo

- Alex

I got another bike delivered today to keep me in miles and smiles until the new rr arrives, or I might keep it, haven?t decided. Had 2 K13Rs and loved the engine so I am not expecting any surprises with this S version. They are no longer in production which is a shame as they are very good bikes. This came from bmw with 2 year warranty.

7589db3b5a5ccf2eb7dfdc19c049562a.jpg

I got another bike delivered today to keep me in miles and smiles until the new rr arrives, or I might keep it, haven?t decided. Had 2 K13Rs and loved the engine so I am not expecting any surprises with this S version. They are no longer in production which is a shame as they are very good bikes. This came from bmw with 2 year warranty.

7589db3b5a5ccf2eb7dfdc19c049562a.jpg

Love it! Congratulations on your new bike, looks good in red.
I too can?t believe it?s no longer in production.

In my second year of road riding I was trying to get me knee down going round a couple roundabouts a good dozen or so times (and failed). Little did I know, a police officer on a K13S was in the blind spot all the time ... one embarrassing chat later and a naughty-boy course and I?ve always had a soft spot for the K13S lol

- Oli

Last edited:
I got another bike delivered today to keep me in miles and smiles until the new rr arrives, or I might keep it, haven’t decided. Had 2 K13Rs and loved the engine so I am not expecting any surprises with this S version. They are no longer in production which is a shame as they are very good bikes. This came from bmw with 2 year warranty.
Nice one Andy. One of the few bikes that doesn't look like a mini-moto when I ride it!
Someone offered to buy my Gen3 last week. Made me realise I don't want to sell it. Dunno what I want any more.

Good buy MacRR, had mine a while and love it. Before you buy your pinlock consider the photochromic one (requires a different clear visor too), or just go the whole hog and buy a photochromic visor. I have the insert version and the missus has the complete visor. Don?t expect full dark but if you are the type who misses a sun visor these do the job of taking the edge off!
Absolutely gorgeous [emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Akrapovič Evolution Full Titanium Race Exhaust System

This arrived in the post today ready for my ?Gen 4? S1000RR...

attachment.php

Where are they arriving whilst stationed abroad? Parents house getting cluttered up?

Nice bike Soof. I do want to test ride one.

- Alex

alpha Racing

More parts have arrived from alpha Racing this weekend ready for my ?Gen 4? S1000RR...

attachment.php

alpha Racing

Is this the Lohmann model with a skin job?

Yes; although the new version is slightly updated for the 2019 S1000RR. It?s also compatible with the previous 2015-18 models.

Back