What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex, I found if you slightly loosen the calliper bolts and the duct bolts, there is a fair amount flexibility in placement, Then I did the calliper bolts up first, then duct bolts. J

81c5b9c4ea652cc5df1a1090dd3eafd0.jpg

Shoei GT Air 2 with the integrated comms and a double D-ring conversion, and a Helite Turtle 2 [emoji41]

For anyone interested in the vest, it?s a size large, which fits me well at 6ft 1 ish with a ~ 46? chest.

Purchased from the lovely folk at Hideout Leather

Last edited:
What style do they come with, it's not that seat belt "clunk click" style is it ?

Ooer i can't believe I referenced that..sorry kids [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

What style do they come with, it's not that seat belt "clunk click" style is it ?

Ooer i can't believe I referenced that..sorry kids [emoji849]

Lol went right over my head [emoji1787]

The original GT Air came with D rings, the new one comes with the ratchet style fastener

Lol went right over my head [emoji1787]

The original GT Air came with D rings, the new one comes with the ratchet style fastener
Just You Tubed that, looks a bit fussy... double D rings work just fine, guessing its likely to do with removal after an accident..

The lens on my front indicator fell off when I brushed past it in the garage. Having discovered that the OEM replacements were ?50 each ( :hororr: ), I opted for some Ebay specials at ?15.67 per pair. Figured that they may not be as 'good' as the original but with a 6 to 1 price difference I wouldn't worry too much :friendly_wink:

Indicators.jpg

4829a585e0206efdb2c8e24f75bf878f.jpg

Happy new year guys and gals! Hope all is well out there in S1000RR world.

After humming and harring, I eventually took the plunge on the full system and took it in to work over Christmas to fit it. I can?t bloody wait to hear it on full chat. [emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back