What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2a85658f8a61bb4c24d106ab0b5959f4.jpg

Held Titan Evo?s.

My Titan?s have finally been retired after 6 years and many miles of use. Fantastic gloves.

As was the case with the Titan?s, Hideout Leather shortened the thumbs on the Evo?s for me, as I find Held are too long in the thumb by default.
Initial impression of the Evo?s is really positive, the leather quality is excellent, supremely soft in the palms and the overall feel is supportive.
The carbon slider at the base of the hand digs in a bit, but I know that will be temporary as the leather gives

- Oli

That looks like an excellent bit of kit @BrucieB

Be great to hear your feedback on the setup in due course!

- Oli

Hate to say this as its after the fact but you are better getting the non abs version as it doesn’t have a hole, stops all the road crap going on the rear shock. The hole is lip service for the abs box clearance under the rear frame which is not necessary.

Hate to say this as its after the fact but you are better getting the non abs version as it doesn’t have a hole, stops all the road crap going on the rear shock. The hole is lip service for the abs box clearance under the rear frame which is not necessary.

Yea it would work better but they didn't do a hugger/chain guard without the hole.
I think with the hole looks better.

Looks good that mate, rsr is good quality carbon and value for money. I've got ilmberger, full six and rsr and the rsr is a cheaper alternative and very close in quality.

I got my carbon hugger from them too and mine also has the hole.
I made up a fine stainless mesh which I glued into the hugger. That stops any stones and stuff getting through.
I thought it was a better alternative to just the hole and it looks better too.

Hi, I find them very good and Gavin is easy to deal with if you are not happy.

Kevlar backing on frame protectors, which a lot of manufacturers don't do. I've been the first to try some of their S1000RR products and he's got them remade with mods suggested for me. They're not Ilmberger but not too far off. Give them a try, he'll have have them back if your not happy.

Pro fiber carbon frame covers . Quality looks ok but need to remove fairing to fit
de891f7f6baf1cdd7077e6d7bb07cbc0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Outstanding bit of kit Oli. One of the best mods purchased [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Skel, fully agree with you.
I am wondering why I didn?t get one sooner, the quality is excellent and there?s no way soft luggage is going anywhere attached to this!

You can even attach a top box to them, which will undoubtedly appeal to the GS riders on here lol [emoji2957]

- Oli

Back