What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They came out top in a recent Performance Bikes comparison test so they should be just fine, what tyres have you been used to?

M7RR?s are my chosen weapon, think these have a bit more wet grip so should be a decent all rounder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not quite in the post... but finally back on the road today.... a loan bike!

2cf865c165dc4df3d4cb31274a33eaa1.jpg

I do like that colour, I had a loan z650 on Tuesday, surprising enjoyable to chuck about if a little less powerful than yours ....!

In the intervening weeks I?ve tried a KTM1290 (not for me really, but a wheelie monster), and a Tuono 1100 factory (flipping amazing). Love riding something new! The Tuono could almost tempt me away from sportsbikes...

I test road both of those last year, Tuono factory just my favourite of the two - more refined than the KTM but both superb. However, when push came to shove I didn't think they offered any real benefits over a full on sports bike and the lack of wind protection once up to around 90mph was an issue for me.

Got some tickets to see my wee darling next weekend in London and Leeds in October.
She?s going to be super excited to see me I can?t wait.

e6c4b14c35816aac2b852602d286ca79.jpg

Hope I don?t get caught breaking my restraining order........

JimmyMac

Sent from my iPhone whilst astride Stuarts Rainbow Unicorn

Last edited:
One for Jimmy courtesy of todays Guardian online...
0b167e1c69f482256bd481bb61719c88.jpg

I just noticed special guest are The Doors again lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Why did you get two tins Wayne?

Because I'm Wurth it, lol.

See what I did there, ohh never mind I'll get my coat.:joyous:

JimmyMac

Why did you get two tins Wayne?

Because I'm Wurth it, lol.

See what I did there, ohh never mind I'll get my coat.:joyous:

JimmyMac

‘cos i’ve got a buddy i can sell 1 can to so it works out cheaper for me :)

A yorkshireman is a scotsman with the generosity kicked out of him ... so i’m told.

Been an expensive week for me so far!

Not only did I treat my bike for her first birthday with a can of dry lube ;) I also bought something to keep her up all night (Ta Felix) and something else to make her lose a bit of weight and change her vocals to something (hopefully) more sexy.

IMG_3094.jpgIMG_3095.jpg

Back