What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even more of these, my Daughter reckons if I get any more I?ll get a seat on the tour bus.

aea0c9e55a1ca6c8fcbb4af08dd250b5.jpg

JimmyMac

Lets break down the money we've all spent on our favourite artists....So that big fancy gold bracelet Kylie wears... the McCallum family paid for that...

So far SBs paid for...in no particular order...replacement landing gear for Led Zeppelins tour plane, Bon Scotts funeral wake and African Blackwood coffin (with metal handles), The Windows and lower basement area of Hendrix's London home, An engine refurb for Nick Masons 250 GTO, Bowies drugs bill for the 77 to 81 period.....and none of these c unts know who I am...well the ones that are still alive that is...!

EDIT: Think If I wrote to Robert Plant and asked for a loan of 500 quid, would he consider it...he would..for 5 seconds then tell me to **** off... despite the money I've given him... bunch of *****.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lets break down the money we've all spent on our favourite artists....So that big fancy gold bracelet Kylie wears... the McCallum family paid for that...

So far SBs paid for...in no particular order...replacement landing gear for Led Zeppelins tour plane, Bon Scotts funeral wake and African Blackwood coffin (with metal handles), The Windows and lower basement area of Hendrix's London home, An engine refurb for Nick Masons 250 GTO, Bowies drugs bill for the 77 to 81 period.....and none of these c unts know who I am...well the ones that are still alive that is...!

EDIT: Think If I wrote to Robert Plant and asked for a loan of 500 quid, would he consider it...he would..for 5 seconds then tell me to **** off... despite the money I've given him... bunch of *****.

That?s the most sensible post you?ve put up for ages Stuart, made me laugh like f13k, I?ve just bought Madonna another African orphan, and all I got in return was a signed sheet of music, got to get it framed myself................

Bloody Material Girl alright.

JimmyMac

45ecf4b2a559644ebcd52a047033b3fd.jpg

d66276697dba3de4f9ccf24dfd702d3a.jpg

A new set of indicators for my pink panels and a Hackney licence for yours truely.

Setting up a new Private hire company next month, picked up this beauty in York on Wednesday after Soofy had kicked its tyres for me.

97524550c8ee66e5fa05d191332429f9.jpg

Cheers Andy

JimmyMac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d66276697dba3de4f9ccf24dfd702d3a.jpg

A new set of indicators for my pink panels and a Hackney licence for yours truely.

Setting up a new Private hire company next month, picked up this beauty in York on Wednesday after Soofy had kicked its tyres for me.

JimmyMac

Now taxi driver.......Yet another profession for JimmyMac - a.k.a Mr Benn

Last edited:
Looking good there Jimmy...wishing you every success... so how much do you charge for a back seat spew.. my wee mate Mick charges 50 quid lol..

97524550c8ee66e5fa05d191332429f9.jpg

Cheers Andy

JimmyMac

Na bother as you guys say, as long as the car was ok when you got it.

Do you go south of the river (Tweed)?

Nearly Hugh, got a booking for 11 people to the Borders for a Christmas night out in December already and return the following day.

I'm sure I could cross the border for the right incentive, lol.

JimmyMac

Brembo Superstock 5.5mm 08973751 w/authenticity card.
They are floating and do rattle... :)
The bobbins turn really easily ;)
~?460 delivered from Carpimoto

They are going on my Titax's. Galfers were too aggressive on the pad for my liking.

31ef984471bca8ac23ed6bf8a7c7ba72.jpg

- Alex

Last edited:
1539434284263557970895.jpg
I've done ok without one for so many years, dragged into the 21st century.... I will keep my maps handy lol.

Last edited:
Back