What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some carbon bits and an end can [emoji4]
f2e850368f695ef60a40f09c3d5655b5.jpg
b16ca5e16354db4ddbd144bb898991f5.jpg
d26c6b7c806d536e9bdec14dd0d62c17.jpg
fbfbb560121e5d9dedfb37612844d9ef.jpg
d81a7cef88f2e7637d952ce61c255722.jpg
821baa02e679866fc1c6d65ae10fbadb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Something for the roof of a car. Ready for this weekend.

5a16cd862e9b682bf28c5495e899ed3e.jpg

Represents a new opportunity for a young man I know with a young family, hope it gives him a leg up.

JimmyMac

This is a new take on... "Something for the weekend Sir"...hehe... looking good there Jimmy !

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hard to tell only worn it in the shop/house for a couple of minutes. But I've had the XR-1100 and NXR from Shoei as well so I am expecting no bother. I got this in a M when I've previously squeezed into an S. Now I can wear a sweat absorbing balaclava without undue pressure. Great thing with Shoei is you can get various thicknesses of padding to really tune it to yourself and the X-Spirit 3 also has a system to rotate the lining through 5 positions to suit the rider/usage.

I am expecting more wind noise but I always wear earplugs/moulded earphones. Hoping to get some road miles on 6th/7th of April.

Hard to tell only worn it in the shop/house for a couple of minutes. But I've had the XR-1100 and NXR from Shoei as well so I am expecting no bother. I got this in a M when I've previously squeezed into an S. Now I can wear a sweat absorbing balaclava without undue pressure. Great thing with Shoei is you can get various thicknesses of padding to really tune it to yourself and the X-Spirit 3 also has a system to rotate the lining through 5 positions to suit the rider/usage.

I am expecting more wind noise but I always wear earplugs/moulded earphones. Hoping to get some road miles on 6th/7th of April.
I swapped my Arai for a HJC Carbon Rapha, not as good as the Arai overall in terms of quality, however it is quieter and reduces neck ache on fast rides. Years before that I owned a Shoie Wayne Rainey replica [emoji108] that still ranks as my favourite [emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Nice Alex, I'm investing in an X spirit 3 soon as it turns out they fit me perfectly, just checking there's cut outs / space for an ear piece as I didn't check when I tried one on? Also interested how you find noise levels as I've read they're not too bad?

1ecbe20a886f30583e2b4c20e19c4d93.jpg

Handroid full cuff mk 3?s, checked out the ?220 mk4?s yesterday lunchtime and ordered these from Sportsbikeshop EBay for ?135 at 5pm (arrived by DPD at 1pm today, BTW).
I note with sadness, how the quality of handroids have gone steadily downwards since the brilliant mk1?s.
The finger ?tendons? on the mk3?s aren?t as good and can fail from new.
The mk4?s are worse, plus they got rid of the separate Velcro wrist strap making them harder to get on and unusable if the wire mechanism stops working.

Still a very good glove IMHO, despite me moaning. H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back