What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a Hepco and Becker sport rack as well - brilliant piece of kit - I'm heading for a Euro trip next month so I've bought the extender plate as well so I can take a large roll bag - it fits to the sport rack via the four holes that are visible on Oli's rack as he hasn't fitted the blanking grommets yet...….my luggage capacity is now huge !

I?ve got the same plate too,a must have for touring. One tip I?ve learned,I fitted stomp grip like pads on the plate surface as no matter how hard you pull the straps Kriega luggage has a tendency to creep forwards,especially under braking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?ve got the same plate too,a must have for touring. One tip I?ve learned,I fitted stomp grip like pads on the plate surface as no matter how hard you pull the straps Kriega luggage has a tendency to creep forwards,especially under braking.

Agreed - I bought some skateboard gripper tape and covered the top surface of mine with a 'cut to shape' section - looks great and works a treat.....

That?s got to be the worst bit if reupholstery I?ve ever seen Oli!

It?s for that colossal pillion lol [emoji23]

I've got a Hepco and Becker sport rack as well - brilliant piece of kit - I'm heading for a Euro trip next month so I've bought the extender plate as well so I can take a large roll bag - it fits to the sport rack via the four holes that are visible on Oli's rack as he hasn't fitted the blanking grommets yet...?.my luggage capacity is now huge !

Thanks for mentioning the blanking grommets, would most likely have left them exposed otherwise lol.
Have a great trip next month, look forward to hearing all about it in due course [emoji41]

Great idea, shall definitely be doing that!

- Oli

Turn ya Kriega bag so it sits across the bike and you don?t need to worry about it slipping forward. [emoji1303]

Turn ya Kriega bag so it sits across the bike and you don?t need to worry about it slipping forward. [emoji1303]

Sideways wasn?t an option[emoji1787]
d9ec63013d960cce2545f6f22efa24ab.jpg

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Jesus were you going for a month or two! [emoji85]

Lol Was a full weekend comfy camping at Donnington. 6 man 2 bedroom tent,double airbed,folding chairs and table etc. My mates got an RT now so next time we went away he took the bulk of the stuff and I got away with the 30l drypack and sleeping bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked up a Shoei X spirit 3 Kagayama from Wheels in Pboro today at a price I couldn't refuse. After a spin on the Superduke I'm so impressed with it's comfort and fit with no lift at all at 'speed', it has fantastic depth and breadth of vision, is so light you hardly know its on, superb venting and isn't too noisy. Very happy :) well apart from the rotated pic!

WP_20190422_15_33_30_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a Shoei X spirit 3 Kagayama from Wheels in Pboro today at a price I couldn't refuse. After a spin on the Superduke I'm so impressed with it's comfort and fit with no lift at all at 'speed', it has fantastic depth and breadth of vision, is so light you hardly know its on, superb venting and isn't too noisy. Very happy :) well apart from the rotated pic!

View attachment 4243

Good buy MacRR, had mine a while and love it. Before you buy your pinlock consider the photochromic one (requires a different clear visor too), or just go the whole hog and buy a photochromic visor. I have the insert version and the missus has the complete visor. Don?t expect full dark but if you are the type who misses a sun visor these do the job of taking the edge off!

Back