What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Andy, if anyone forgets to bring some there?s plenty to go around [emoji846]

That is a horrific thought lol [emoji23]
Guess I should start using the 360 zip on my textiles!

Haha, I guess I made that mistake too!
Sensitive cream for a sensitive person..I'm really hurt by this "latest" attack on my good self ! [emoji45]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Got the venhill tyre pressure gauge in the post today. Quality piece of kit for ?20 thereabouts. Thanks for the recommendations on the other thread. I was struggling with the GSA front tyre as the spokes get in the way of my usual tools.

Sensitive cream for a sensitive person..I'm really hurt by this "latest" attack on my good self ! [emoji45]

Sorry for the late reply Stu, been super busy lately!

If it makes you feel any better, I?m equally follicular challenged, so I?m sure I?ll be on the receiving end of some banter in due course!

Is it bad I can?t work out if your being serious or not? I suspect this could be a sign I need to get out more lol ...

Sorry for the late reply Stu, been super busy lately!

If it makes you feel any better, I?m equally follicular challenged, so I?m sure I?ll be on the receiving end of some banter in due course!

Is it bad I can?t work out if your being serious or not? I suspect this could be a sign I need to get out more lol ...
Relax mate..just jokin lol

You won't need them up here, my hands are sunburn this week already.

JimmyMac

The rain is only guaranteed to stay away if I wear my new waterproof gloves and textiles. So look at it this way...while I'm drowning in perspiration I'm making sure the weather stays good for the rest of you 🌞

8104cce7542dce265f1e4accf3c6879c.jpg

3M 1100 series ear plugs

Thanks @alex for giving me a pair on the NC500, they are excellent!

Free pair of Held Chikara RR gloves (getgeared competition) worth ?130.00 quid so not bad for a freebie!

f0911c6e0ecf101041b4ca27fe852d95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How'd you swing that Trav?
BTW, gizza PM next time you fancy a local meet.
H

Just a competition on Facebook, you know the kind where you enter you email and agree to get spammed for a while.

Worth it in this case [emoji23]

Will drop you a PM as soon as I have my cutch cable sorted. Just waiting for it to turn up so I can fit it!

Any attempts to upload photos is currently problematic, the issue is being investigated by admin.

Apologies for any inconvenience

e60f1cd87d9174ca2051e57459513cb1.jpg

Bridgestone S21, going to give these a spin, out of my comfort zone a little so fingers crossed it goes well

They came out top in a recent Performance Bikes comparison test so they should be just fine, what tyres have you been used to?

Back