What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: alpha Racing

Did it work out of the box with the RS2E map?

Yep, plug, re-calibrate and play.

Another thing, when I was at HM they did blame OEM for having a lot of free-play in the lever and tried to sell theirs.
They did say Alpha is a better than OEM but still short of HM one. I did see free-play in OEM but not with Alpha so didn't bother with HM.

The experience is similar to having upgraded pads/MC. You have confidence that it will shift when you need and it does it quick.

Good to know, thanks.
I have heard of too many issues with the HM to go that route. I think its good but sensitive.

- Alex

Nice tattobob...what leathers have u got to go with the lid and gloves?? Was it a Demontweeks order?

Some lovely goodies, Carbon fiber air intake/front mudguard, HP footrests, Lightech chain adjusters, Catalytic converter cover, Evotech tail tidy and number plate to suite :) just can't wait for summer now :nevreness:
New carbon fiber air intake and fender.jpgnew chain adjuster, cat cover and footrest.jpgNew tail tidy underneath.jpgNew tail tidy.jpg

nice! you must have been a good boy - santa definately emptied his sack all over you.....

can u give some more info on the cat cover please?? cheers

nice! you must have been a good boy - santa definately emptied his sack all over you.....

can u give some more info on the cat cover please?? cheers
[emoji1787]

Here's a link on the cat cover:-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-S100...e&pageci=b52393db-9340-4e7f-a491-392befd9965c

I found it fits on ok, I needed an M6 flanged set screw for the front part. Just bad part of the design is it covers the sumps oil drain bolt. It should have a hole to drain the oil.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Back