Hello from Lind

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim @ Lind

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls.

My name is Tim and I am the Aftersales Manager at Lind Motorrad over in Norwich, Norfolk *insert jokes here*.

I may have met some of you before. If not I can normally be found either on site here or occasionally at Snetterton wobbling around in the intermediate groups.

At Lind we offer everything you would expect from a BMW retailer but with our own take on it.

Fully factory trained technicians
Genuine BMW parts, accessories and clothing
Collection and delivery service
We're also happy to supply you with your next BMW :)

I will be offering bulk purchase opportunities as well as individual offers to forum members.

If you have any requests for parts or similar, you know where I am.

I hope to be speaking to you soon.

Best regards,

Tim.

Hi Tim, I am after some HP Rearsets for a 2012 Gen2 S1000RR. Can you advise how much they would be please delivered to Derby? Thanks Phil

Hi guys and girls.

My name is Tim and I am the Aftersales Manager at Lind Motorrad over in Norwich, Norfolk *insert jokes here*.

I may have met some of you before. If not I can normally be found either on site here or occasionally at Snetterton wobbling around in the intermediate groups.

At Lind we offer everything you would expect from a BMW retailer but with our own take on it.

Fully factory trained technicians
Genuine BMW parts, accessories and clothing
Collection and delivery service
We're also happy to supply you with your next BMW :)

I will be offering bulk purchase opportunities as well as individual offers to forum members.

If you have any requests for parts or similar, you know where I am.

I hope to be speaking to you soon.

Best regards,

Tim.

Hi Tim no doubt I will be asking you the price on some stuff at some point!! Cheers J

Back