Bitubo Suspension UK

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bitubo UK Supplier

Reaction score
Hello,

I'd like to introduce ourselves to you all. We are the sole UK supplier of Bitubo suspension products. We sell the full catalogue of products and parts along with full technical support and servicing.

Bitubo suspension is used by some of the top riders across all motorbike racing platforms; including the 13 time TT winner Michael Dunlop, BSB racing stars Lee Jackson and Richard Cooper and the Pirelli National Superstock 1000 Championship winner Taylor Mackenzie.

It would be great to build a solid relationship with the S1000 RR forum members. We offer an exclusive 20% discount to premier members across the range. Please quote 'Forum20' and your forum ID on ordering.

You can view our profile on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BituboSuspensionUK/
Shop the range online: http://www.hawk-racing.co.uk/product-category/bitubo-race-suspension-shop/

You can reach us through facebook or the website and we would be happy to talk through any of your requirements.

We look forward to working with the S1000RR forum.

Best Wishes, Bitubo Suspension UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site guys. May i ask how many road miles would you suggest between service intervals on the forks?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Afternoon,

Thanks for the welcome. Good to join you all. Sorry for the delay, I am finding my feet on the forum navigation.

Regarding the road miles, we would recommend around the 1,500 mark. It can all depend on riding style and conditions too, there isn't really a one size fits all approach with so many variables. If in doubt, get them checked over.

1, 500 or 15k. Bugger me thats nearly once every 2 mnths 😲

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Welcome, if I could justify the cost for my level of riding I would be buying your kit, as a non Racer I can only dream unless you fancy giving me them to review :joyous:

Last edited:
Website hasn't been updated for a while, give them a call as yes they are still in business

Latest posts

Back