2017 gsxr1000

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacRR

Reaction score
While the new Fireblade SP looks a smart bit of kit I expect it'll have a premium price tag to go with it, I wasn't impressed with the look of the GSXR1000 concept bike at last years NEC show, thankfully Suzuki seem to have go their act together since then and with the exception of active suspension (although Showa BPF hardly tat) the new bike looks much smarter now and sounds like it could be a bit of a bargain, although I won't be rushing out to buy one! Here's a link to 44 teeths overview:

http://44teeth.com/2017-suzuki-gsx-r1000-gsx-r1000r/

Can't stand the front end. From the specs it's a ZX-10R in different clothes + VVT.

I don't like the front either. The current 600 / 750 have a similar, much uglier than the K8 front fairing / headlight.

Does look like a significant step forward from the current model though. I was chatting with my local dealer who had a Suzuki franchise at the weekend. Apparently they are going to be over 200bhp regardless of the stated max power? Not that a few BHP really matters in the real world, but it seems to when it comes to sales.

Last edited:
Back