Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: S1000 rr sport 3rd gen by thomas

Riding
    BMW S1000 RR SPORT

Re: S1000 rr sport 3rd gen by thomas

Thanks folks im laughting aswell when i write it

ok so try come back to my story hmmm u dont think that was a end aaa one more thing im so sorry for any mistakes in my language but i try do my best

ok ok wher im stop ... hmmm aa ok i remember so i put a tank pad some crush pads an great acrapovic slip on
    was ready for fist track day ... and guess what ...??? i was that exited week before my track day so i put diesel to my baby ( accidently ofcourse ) i dont known how its happened but happend , and what to do all ready paid for track day bike wont strat totally fuckedup .... calll for bmw assistance driver find me after 2,5 hours " finally " and i explain to hi all story he said " u put diesel to Ur tank .." i said R U crazy !! im not a green guy its not possible ! he answer yes U put a wron fuel an show me ..........that was a DIESEL !! OMG what now track day guys waiting and im like a noob put a diesel to my brand new 6 weeks old Bm ... we try with a driver of assistance drain the tank and put correct fuel but Bm wont start ... finally she was recovered to BMW garage and wait for fixing ..

Zdjęcie 11-08-2016, 18 46 03.jpg
    after 4 days i get a call from motorrad " bike is ready .." when i went to dealer all guys have big LOL from me hahah and ive paid just 89 pounds for cleaning all hoses plus tank and plus new spark plugs good thing in the same time they finally fit my HP driver set of foot rest .. oki doki few days latter comes the verry importand day .. TRack DAy i was ready !! first time at the track with new bike , i was few times at this trac but with old bike so this was like a something totally new experience !! i went to the Kirkistown Track and all guys start ask me .." did U put today diesel LOL .." fine fine im not only one who do this LOL
    track day was great and full of new great surprised experiences .... compare to my previous style of riding this time was totally different .. firstival all day everyone passing me i was last one in all sessions i was focused only on the trajectory overcoming of apex and proper leaning in corners ..
    first session
    Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 11 16 42.jpg
    not bad ... next session ..
    Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 11 38 46.jpg
    better ... but still not enought u know this feelings when some one from behind U speed up and passing u ... wrrrr i dont like to but all time in my head i need repeat " do not race , do not race just relax LOL im here to improve my skill of riding ! " and i repeat over and over all day long ...
    next session
    Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 13 02 26.jpg
    in last session i fuked this song " do not race .." and start rece with some others guys ... happy days i overtake a ducatti 848 ...yeeaa yeeaahh i know not big deal but for me ...was like a win a big battle and guess what .. my screen show me fantastic score !!!
    Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 15 19 26.jpg
    yeeaaahhh im hit the 50 degree im not a scooter !!! u know what ?? i saw on interenet this picture where is a showed lean degree from 0 till 50 is a god damn scooter can u belived ?? LOL

Riding
    BMW S1000 RR SPORT

so step by step i try go quicker and quicker lower and lower at the end of my great day i was happy and exosted but worth it that was a class day
    tires welded to the edge yupiii and im hit the 50 degree im not a scooter ... im not a scooter now im street bike hahahah right but to be honest with U guys this trac day change all my life ... from this day i stop to afraid fast cornering and finally my friends do not have to wait for me hahahah

Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 15 22 59.jpg
    Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 15 23 13.jpg
    my lap time was aswell not to bad compare to others guys
    Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 23 47 56.jpg

so now i can say ... " im riding on my bike .." not just rolling hahaha

right but track day was an go to the past .. what next hmmm aa yes yes finally put all things for pillion an take a ride with my wife around enjoying good weather
    Zdjęcie 04-08-2016, 21 44 58.jpg
    u know i need to do something avoid in future sytuation when some parcel coms from ebay and my wife accidently get from delivery man hahah so i offered nice day out whit me and my bike LOL .. and works she said after that was great day ;-) so i said " u see this is a pleasure for us both .." and all this new things i need for my bike to give u chance go out with me " hahahah happy days she buy it LOL

when i make a base under new shopping i start looking new toys for my BM ...

first hunting was for carbon bits ... and here i woudlike a say big thanks for Pricey who sell me a rear huger and chain cover

aaaa revind i forgot after my great day out with my wife what happend ??? guess what ?? ofcourse Thomas cant have peace of mind all way have to something happened hahah we get a puncture !!! OMG faking screw in my 600 miles old tire ;(

Zdjęcie 02-08-2016, 21 00 02.jpg
    so i need to replace for a new ones .... again money not planed ... going out hhahha . im replaced for a Mezeler Racetec RR 190/55/17 was nice and smell fesh ...

1 YEAR PREMIER MEMBER RacersEdge's Avatar
    Riding
    '16 S1000RR Msport

Thread of the month!!!! I feel your passion!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RacersEdge For This Useful Post:

Riding
    BMW S1000 RR SPORT

finally my bm come back to normal
    Zdjęcie 03-08-2016, 17 36 26.jpg

now wee can come back to great Pricey who sell me a carbon bits

was first class deal great and quick
    Zdjęcie 24-08-2016, 11 56 32.jpg

Zdjęcie 24-08-2016, 11 59 10.jpg

Zdjęcie 24-08-2016, 12 25 54.jpg

Zdjęcie 24-08-2016, 12 26 06.jpg

that was about 30 minuts work and jobe done

Riding
    BMW S1000 RR SPORT

Quote Originally Posted by RacersEdge View Post
    Thread of the month!!!! I feel your passion!

thanks RecersEdge but no worries slowly im going to the end of my story

Riding
    BMW S1000 RR SPORT

my beauty start looks much better

next step tail tady im serching all ebay and was really confused because price for r&g or evotec was ridiculouse expensive like a for piece of metal ..... hmm i dont want pay 50-100 pounds for that .... and im find solution i bought from hungary simple looks tail tady for 22 pounds plus i order new small reg plate and 2 LED screw to make all tide my wife with kids was on holiday in poland for 6 weeks so .... happy days i have 6 weeks to tune my bike with out any quastion " what is this ? what for ? and how much ?? " LOL

i need to put in one piece this all puzzle from hungary tahat was around 2 hours
    Zdjęcie 11-08-2016, 22 05 24.jpg

Zdjęcie 11-08-2016, 22 05 33.jpg
    im not shure i have pic to show final efect but u can belive me do not over pay for just a sign R&G this is looks the same and cost me 30 pounds all togheter
    Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 11 42 59.jpg
    this is not the best pic but give u a view how its looks

one day i just check whats new on forum and ive noticed Pricey selling engine sliders... no so long thinking i call and ask " hi Steven sliders still for sale ?? " Pricey said sorry mate too late ... i was upsad but... 2-3 days latter i was away from home with my friends and i see in my phone mssg from Pricey " still looking sliders ?" that was may day yes OFCOURSE i want them come to daddy

Zdjęcie 03-09-2016, 11 33 58.jpg

after few mints was all ready fitted to my baby

Zdjęcie 25-08-2016, 22 06 55.jpg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Thomas For This Useful Post:

Thomas,

You sir, are a legend. What a great thread, thankyou for posting. Really enjoyed reading it. Glad to see you made use of your forum stickers!

You must come over to our side of the water next year when we have our forum meeting.

Well done to Kyle, free pillion seat, top bloke or what?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soofsayer For This Useful Post:

Riding
    BMW S1000 RR SPORT

Zdjęcie 25-08-2016, 22 06 57.jpg

so and until today thats all from my upgrades but not the end

still list of bits to do and buy is like a neverending story hhahah in near future i think next week will b a lightech chain adjuster , and maybe something else but i will b update You guys step by step if i will b have time

thanks for all comments and i hope You read this with big LOL not was to boring for All of U

have nice evning and see You soon

few pict from now

Zdjęcie 04-08-2016, 18 38 22.jpg

Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 10 06 38.jpg

Zdjęcie 25-08-2016, 16 36 34.jpg

Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 22 06 06.jpg

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Thomas For This Useful Post:

Riding
    RR 16 Motorsport

what an epic post! Had the day from hell today and that has just cheered me up no end. Thanks Thomas and welcome to the special club that is owning a S1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Skel For This Useful Post:

Riding
    HP4 Carbon Pink

Tomaz , jesteś legendą. Dzięki tak dużo dla tego wątku.
    Zapraszamy na resztę lata . Proszę odwiedzić Szkocję , mam wielu polskich przyjaciół , a drogi czekają na ciebie.

JimmyMac
    Last edited by JimmyMac; 9th September 2016 at 09:01 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JimmyMac For This Useful Post: