S1000 rr sport 3rd gen by thomas

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all ;)

Im from while at the forum but dont have time to show You my baby ;)

I'll start from the beginning ;)

about 3 years ago i bought my first in this country motor bike Kawasaki 636 B1H 2003 ;)
Zdjęcie 22-04-2016, 11 41 27.jpg

was good like a on first bike but after 2-3 years start be a little bit not enought so i decide to sell it and put on gumtree , i was surprised when after 2 days guy from gumtree just come and put money on the table :emmersed: so i solg my love'd bike.

and start a looking another new my first idea was Yamaha R6 2010 but i cant find it in good (immacate ) condition ;( i was looking about 2 months ;( and nothing ...

one day i went to one shop and owner offered me a R1 2008 to take a ride i was not shure :shame:

Zdjęcie 23-05-2016, 14 43 19.jpg

but im try it ...... and that was bullz eye ;) i understood that i want 1000 cc no more 600 cc but because this seller do not want put down a price im not bought it

so start looking one liter
suzuki
Zdjęcie 21-04-2016, 13 37 38.jpg

kawasaki ect....
even a ducati

Zdjęcie 23-05-2016, 15 27 00.jpg

and finally i go to BMW Motorrad

get o test drive a s1000rr !!!!

Zdjęcie 08-06-2016, 14 03 02.jpg

and ...... at the end i was in love :race2_smilie:

that was it what i want !!

so i bought it and start be a happy owner of S1000RR 16'

Zdjęcie 14-06-2016, 14 11 26.jpg

i've choose a sport and dynamic option plus tri color sheme ;)
Zdjęcie 14-06-2016, 14 11 40.jpg

on my order i have to wait 3 weeks ;( that was longest 21 day in my life hahaha

finally arrive to the shop and i get a call " ...Thomas Your bike i waiting for You ... " ;) You can just imagine what i feel hahah like a superman i fly in ma car to the Motorrad shop collect my new toy ;)

Zdjęcie 18-06-2016, 09 52 03.jpg

Zdjęcie 20-06-2016, 16 58 14.jpg me and my wife come to pick up wheater was great like on demand ;) and .... surprise this is sport ver so dont have a pillion seat and foot pegs ;( my wife was upsad hahah i was confused but anyway feel excited !!

Zdjęcie 20-06-2016, 17 00 40.jpg

finally she get back home by car and me & my new toy togheter anjoy the wheater ;) after around 1 hour we was at home

Great intro and welcome to the bright side :)

Nice.... i bet your "forgot" to tell them about the pillion seat / pegs? And enjoyed the blast home....

Last edited:
couple day latter i need come back to dealer because they forgot put in my bike a hp levers and front sets ;-/ when i come back to dealer they tell me " we order parts for U but receive wrong ones come back next week " wrrr i dont like this in all ways ... but finally they was fit in to may bike ;) but only levers ;-( wrr because front sets not arrive on time so we decide put them at first service 600 mil .
Zdjęcie 29.07.2016, 20 15 33.jpg

Zdjęcie 29.07.2016, 20 15 57.jpg
in the meantime i put some crash pads R&G ;) and radiator guards

Zdjęcie 19-07-2016, 20 15 02.jpg

Zdjęcie 19-07-2016, 20 14 42.jpg

Zdjęcie 19-07-2016, 20 13 50.jpg

so far so good ;) but some times i start to think why i need to buy enything more to that expensive bike ??? in that price ( not cheap compare to other bikes ) should be all in from manufacture ...

Great intro and welcome to the bright side :)

Nice.... i bet your "forgot" to tell them about the pillion seat / pegs? And enjoyed the blast home....

yees exactly im not realize i need them i was shure it is all ready on bike hahah U can imagine what my wife said hahahaha when se need go by car ;-/

next was tank protector almost all buying a bmw ones i want to be different
Zdjęcie 26-07-2016, 14 19 47.jpg

finnaly i've done my first 600 miles that was a 2 days hahaha , book a first service and unlock a full power ;) plus install red plug ;)
Zdjęcie 18-07-2016, 15 01 06.jpg

that was big different after unlock the power now i can start enjoy this beast ;) so next step exhaust i dont think so oem is but sound good enought lika a on oem but looks little crap hahah so i go to ebay and start search .... find one on auction ;) full tit acrapovic in mint condition , happy days , lickily for me the seller set and of auction verry morning hours lots of people or sleep or still is in work ;) and i won the bid ;) great great i need to little lie my wife about price offcoure hahah i said " its cheap honey i've paid just 70 pounds .." hahah another way will b divorce haha yes yes nock nock dpd bring me my new toy to my Baby , 5-10 min later was job done .
Zdjęcie 09.09.2016, 13 54 30.jpg

well done sound not much big different maybe more deep but the slip on much more less weight and look better ;)

in meantime i get for FREE pillion seat from Kylezx7R one more time BIG thanks !!!! my wife was happy in the same time i bought from ebay a pillion footrest for silly money ;) so far so good
Zdjęcie 20-08-2016, 13 22 16.jpg

i was almost ready for my first track day...

brilliant wee story and pics Thomas, thanks for sharing mate

Ill second DL84s comments, I was smiling reading that...excellent ... and you have a pair of Vortice on.. your more than a smart cat...well done

Stuart

Last edited:
Nice one Thomas but I think you've paid over the odds for that akra can my Ar can was only ?50 and my screen was 20 and my carbon front mudguard was ?40:tongue-new:

Thanks folks im laughting aswell when i write it ;)

ok so try come back to my story hmmm u dont think that was a end ;) aaa one more thing im so sorry for any mistakes in my language but i try do my best ;)

ok ok wher im stop ... hmmm aa ok i remember ;) so i put a tank pad some crush pads an great acrapovic slip on ;)
was ready for fist track day ... and guess what ...??? i was that exited week before my track day so i put diesel to my baby :dejection: ( accidently ofcourse ) i dont known how its happened but happend , and what to do all ready paid for track day bike wont strat totally fuckedup .... calll for bmw assistance driver find me after 2,5 hours " finally " and i explain to hi all story he said " u put diesel to Ur tank .." i said R U crazy !! im not a green guy its not possible ! he answer yes U put a wron fuel an show me ..........that was a DIESEL !! OMG what now track day guys waiting and im like a noob put a diesel to my brand new 6 weeks old Bm ... we try with a driver of assistance drain the tank and put correct fuel but Bm wont start ... :mad-new: finally she was recovered to BMW garage and wait for fixing ..

Zdjęcie 11-08-2016, 18 46 03.jpg
after 4 days i get a call from motorrad " bike is ready .." when i went to dealer all guys have big LOL from me hahah and ive paid just 89 pounds for cleaning all hoses plus tank and plus new spark plugs ;) good thing in the same time they finally fit my HP driver set of foot rest .. oki doki few days latter comes the verry importand day .. TRack DAy ;) i was ready !! first time at the track with new bike , i was few times at this trac but with old bike so this was like a something totally new experience !! i went to the Kirkistown Track and all guys start ask me .." did U put today diesel LOL .." fine fine im not only one who do this LOL
track day was great and full of new great surprised experiences .... compare to my previous style of riding this time was totally different .. firstival all day everyone passing me i was last one in all sessions i was focused only on the trajectory overcoming of apex and proper leaning in corners ..
first session
Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 11 16 42.jpg
not bad ... next session ..
Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 11 38 46.jpg
better ... but still not enought u know this feelings when some one from behind U speed up and passing u ... wrrrr i dont like to but all time in my head i need repeat " do not race , do not race just relax LOL im here to improve my skill of riding ! " and i repeat over and over all day long ...
next session
Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 13 02 26.jpg
in last session i fuked this song " do not race .." and start rece with some others guys ... happy days i overtake a ducatti 848 ...yeeaa yeeaahh i know not big deal but for me ...was like a win a big battle ;) and guess what .. my screen show me fantastic score !!!
Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 15 19 26.jpg
yeeaaahhh im hit the 50 degree im not a scooter !!! u know what ?? i saw on interenet this picture where is a showed lean degree from 0 till 50 is a god damn scooter can u belived ?? LOL

so step by step i try go quicker and quicker lower and lower at the end of my great day i was happy and exosted but worth it that was a class day ;)
tires welded to the edge yupiii ;) and im hit the 50 degree ;) im not a scooter ... im not a scooter ;) now im street bike hahahah right but to be honest with U guys this trac day change all my life ... from this day i stop to afraid fast cornering and finally my friends do not have to wait for me hahahah

Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 15 22 59.jpg
Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 15 23 13.jpg
my lap time was aswell not to bad compare to others guys ;)
Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 23 47 56.jpg

so now i can say ... " im riding on my bike .." not just rolling hahaha

right but track day was an go to the past .. what next hmmm aa yes yes finally put all things for pillion an take a ride with my wife around enjoying good weather
Zdjęcie 04-08-2016, 21 44 58.jpg
u know i need to do something avoid in future sytuation when some parcel coms from ebay and my wife accidently get from delivery man hahah so i offered nice day out whit me and my bike LOL .. and works she said after that was great day ;-) so i said " u see this is a pleasure for us both .." and all this new things i need for my bike to give u chance go out with me ;) " hahahah happy days she buy it LOL

when i make a base under new shopping i start looking new toys for my BM ...

first hunting was for carbon bits ... and here i woudlike a say big thanks for Pricey who sell me a rear huger and chain cover ;)

aaaa revind i forgot after my great day out with my wife what happend ??? guess what ?? ofcourse Thomas cant have peace of mind all way have to something happened hahah we get a puncture !!! OMG faking screw in my 600 miles old tire ;(

Zdjęcie 02-08-2016, 21 00 02.jpg
so i need to replace for a new ones .... again money not planed ... going out hhahha . im replaced for a Mezeler Racetec RR 190/55/17 was nice and smell fesh ...

finally my bm come back to normal ;)
Zdjęcie 03-08-2016, 17 36 26.jpg

now wee can come back to great Pricey who sell me a carbon bits ;)

was first class deal great and quick ;)
Zdjęcie 24-08-2016, 11 56 32.jpg

Zdjęcie 24-08-2016, 11 59 10.jpg

Zdjęcie 24-08-2016, 12 25 54.jpg

Zdjęcie 24-08-2016, 12 26 06.jpg

that was about 30 minuts work and jobe done ;)

my beauty start looks much better ;)

next step tail tady im serching all ebay and was really confused because price for r&g or evotec was ridiculouse expensive like a for piece of metal ..... hmm i dont want pay 50-100 pounds for that .... and im find solution ;) i bought from hungary simple looks tail tady for 22 pounds plus i order new small reg plate and 2 LED screw to make all tide ;) my wife with kids was on holiday in poland for 6 weeks so .... happy days i have 6 weeks to tune my bike ;) with out any quastion " what is this ? what for ? and how much ?? " LOL

i need to put in one piece this all puzzle from hungary ;) tahat was around 2 hours
Zdjęcie 11-08-2016, 22 05 24.jpg

Zdjęcie 11-08-2016, 22 05 33.jpg
im not shure i have pic to show final efect but u can belive me do not over pay for just a sign R&G this is looks the same and cost me 30 pounds all togheter ;)
Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 11 42 59.jpg
this is not the best pic but give u a view how its looks ;)

one day i just check whats new on forum and ive noticed Pricey selling engine sliders... no so long thinking i call and ask " hi Steven sliders still for sale ?? " Pricey said sorry mate too late ... i was upsad but... 2-3 days latter i was away from home with my friends and i see in my phone mssg from Pricey " still looking sliders ?" that was may day ;) yes OFCOURSE i want them ;) come to daddy ;)

Zdjęcie 03-09-2016, 11 33 58.jpg

after few mints was all ready fitted to my baby

Zdjęcie 25-08-2016, 22 06 55.jpg

Thomas,

You sir, are a legend. What a great thread, thankyou for posting. Really enjoyed reading it. Glad to see you made use of your forum stickers!

You must come over to our side of the water next year when we have our forum meeting.

Well done to Kyle, free pillion seat, top bloke or what?

Zdjęcie 25-08-2016, 22 06 57.jpg

so and until today thats all from my upgrades but not the end ;)

still list of bits to do and buy is like a neverending story hhahah in near future i think next week will b a lightech chain adjuster , and maybe something else but i will b update You guys step by step if i will b have time ;)

thanks for all comments and i hope You read this with big LOL not was to boring for All of U ;)

have nice evning and see You soon ;)

few pict from now

Zdjęcie 04-08-2016, 18 38 22.jpg

Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 10 06 38.jpg

Zdjęcie 25-08-2016, 16 36 34.jpg

Zdjęcie 15-08-2016, 22 06 06.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] what an epic post! Had the day from hell today and that has just cheered me up no end. Thanks Thomas and welcome to the special club that is owning a S1000. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomaz , jesteś legendą. Dzięki tak dużo dla tego wątku.
Zapraszamy na resztę lata . Proszę odwiedzić Szkocję , mam wielu polskich przyjaci?ł , a drogi czekają na ciebie.

:motorcyclesmilie:

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Back