S1000 rr sport 3rd gen by thomas

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a brilliant post Thomas, the part with the akrapovic for ?70 is hilarious, we've all done it. I bought a new golf driver from direct golf online and told the missus it was ?60, then realised I put her email down when I set up the account and they emailed an invoice over, doh what a cock. You've made some nice mods. Have you thought about doing the Tyco trackday at Donnington if the missus and kids are away.

Another batch of brilliant images and chat Thomas, that's easily one of the best posts I've read on here... very entertaining..thanks for sharing.

Thanks guys for all comments ;) I'm glad you liked it :stung:

I hope that my lady will not read it because I'll sleep in garage Haha

wee love them but sometimes Our missis dont understand Our passion ... We are a boys with toys..no matter how old you are !

wee have a only one life so if not now then when !?

About prices ofcourse my engine sliders for my wife cost me just 30? ;) and until now she did not notice yet Carbon huger and chain ;)

Budgie Tyco track day sound great can You send me Please any info about it ? U know i have a business meetings from time to time in birmingham so good Opportunity for excuse to use this for a track day at Donnington :beguiled:

The tyco day is on 20th September, through Focused events trackways you can book it with them on the net
http://www.focusedevents.com/uk-bike-trackdays
http://www.focusedevents.com/donington-park-20-september-2016-uk-trackday-567

looks like its almost full
Thanks for info now i need to check ferrys cos im from Belfast ;) so long journey ... But never say never ;) price is cheap great event i wish to b there ;) and i saw silverstone aswell this is my Birthday wishes run with my bike at silverstone track ;) will see

Today DPD delivered to me new bits straight from Primefactors ;) i have a lucky because my wife was at work ;) so i order from Primefactors Alpha Racing carbon fibre frame cover, basically i find one on ebay but when i check who is the seller and that was a Our friendly Primefactors;) Geoff send me a mail with number i call him and to be honest service was at top high level . That was a pleasure to make a deal ! So big THANK YOU Geoff ;) i get a discount and super fast delivery!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
I want fit it today but unfortunately someone forgot a putt to the box special glue so i need to wait till friday , because Geoff call me and apologies for this and promised send me asap , estimated delivery date is friday ;(
Finger cross I will get it on time because i have this Sunday track day ...

Any of You Guys installed that carbon cover all ready and can give me any good tips an tricks avoid of any mistakes ..

alpha Racing Carbon Fibre Frame Protectors

I have them fitted to my BMW. When you fit them remove the fairings and make sure that the frame is clean before applying the adhesive. It's also worth tie wrapping the carbon fibre frame protectors in place and leaving for 24 hrs to ensure that they remain firmly fixed in position.

Re: alpha Racing Carbon Fibre Frame Protectors

Nice post Thomas, the covers are very easy to install, looking forward to seeing them on your bike.

Will you tell your wife they have always been there lol?

Nice post Thomas, the covers are very easy to install, looking forward to seeing them on your bike.

Will you tell your wife they have always been there lol?

soofsayer it's something like that ;) but im afraid I need to tell her I bought it .... Like a all ways that was a sale and bargain ;) haha

RyS1000rr thanks for manual ;) now i know what to do exactly;) many thanks ;)

Hello again ;)

Today was great dry day so I decide fit my carbon frame cover it's take about 1-1,5 hours. In my opinion left side was more difficult than right side ... because i need to remove some box with wires ;-0

but was not to bad at all ;)

few pictures from my work
image.jpeg

image.jpg
All fairings i have to remove for better access to the frame ;)

image.jpeg

And finall effect ;) btw now need to dry 24 hours and after I will remove a cable ties

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    651.1 KB · Views: 216

New pieces and bits on the way ;) i will b update You Guys step by step :victorious: :motorcycle2_smilie:

Last edited:
Hello Thomas. Wow, I'm now late for work reading your fantastic posts. I've just returned from a track week in Spain and still in solitary confinement whilst getting to grips with "normal life". Soof, get reading for an upload overload lol.

Great entertaining read Thomas, plus you have solved my problem- I've been searching for pictures of that tail tidy fitted to see how it would look, I've got a R&G installed but I'm not happy with the way it looks, so great thread for me to find!

Hello everyone;)
after winter sleeping my Bm start wake up for new season 2018 ;)

during this winter I’ve made some upgrades ;)
new front sprocket 16 T ( -1) from manufactur
new chain EK 3D
new rear Supersprox sprocket
lightech chain tensioner
lightech Ti rear nut
Pro bolt rear sprocket TI nuts
Evotech red Ti steering stem nut
Carbon King front mud guard
Carbon King tank cover
Carbon King tail piece rear light
Carbon front sprocket cover
Ti red upper frame plugs cover
Rizoma oil filler cup
Motografix front head cover ( 2017 model ) because is looks better than 2015 ;)
LED Cree T10 light bulbs

few pict now rest I have to do ;)

in close future propably this month will b last upgrade ....
two options
1. ROTOBOX BOOST carbon wheels
2. OZ forged lightweight Gold wheels

im not sure yet with will be better because how many people that many opinions.... so it’s hard to say .

57EA14B0-D3D8-4910-8A66-93CA409A5E5C.jpeg
DECE24AE-7F37-40A3-ACC2-E825AC3C09A4.jpeg

4AFE8AD6-91FC-4A26-AC0A-622242A293B1.jpeg

508B0DCB-890B-40E1-A68C-4D5C9A0F0661.jpeg
13379F25-86AD-491C-9471-4344C6D067DC.jpeg

Back