A Couple from MotoGP Silverstone

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyMac

Reaction score
Went to the GP last weekend for the first time, Stuart wanted some happy snaps so here they are.

BTCC one for Colin (SportEvo) Jason Plato clearly happy to see me!!

Sam trying to sneak out with Zarco's head in his suitcase. "Was an accident Gov, honest"

It was going so well chatting to the Grid girls until I mentioned StuartB............
Apparently they all worked as Ice-Cream sellers over the summer

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Great pics Jimmy, nice 911 of plato's. Did you do a bit of welding while you were down south in pic 1.

Haha, bought those Cebe's in Chile for riding across the Atacama desert, if you wear them while driving it makes everything seem so much clearer. When you take them off everything seems dull as f&ck.

On the plus point they stop you getting Arc eye, lol.

JimmyMac

Went to the GP last weekend for the first time, Stuart wanted some happy snaps so here they are.

BTCC one for Colin (SportEvo) Jason Plato clearly happy to see me!!

Sam trying to sneak out with Zarco's head in his suitcase. "Was an accident Gov, honest"

It was going so well chatting to the Grid girls until I mentioned StuartB............
Apparently they all worked as Ice-Cream sellers over the summer

JimmyMac
None of them looking for a wee POKEy hat then ?

Stuart

Nice pics Jimmy. If you'd said you were passing you could've stopped in for a brew on your way down the A1.

Nice pics Jimmy. If you'd said you were passing you could've stopped in for a brew on your way down the A1.

Took two days to get there Andy, I actually stayed in Leeds Friday night. Had to pick up a set of Metal Mules in Keighley and had some fun in the country roads there, thought I was going to get abducted by Aliens at one point near Harrogate.......

Went through some beautiful little villages that looked like Emmerdale and thought I had landed back in the Middle East when I arrived in Keighley. Due to my love of travelling across many countries I have an openness to all cultures, but I have never seen such a concentration of Arabic people in such a little town, quite an eye opener.

Shouldn't have stopped in Leeds, I drank alcohol for the second time in more than a year and remembered on Saturday why I give it a wide berth. LOL

Maybe next time.

JimmyMac

Ah yes the golf balls near Harrogate. Nice roads up there, looks like the A59 you were on.

As for Keighley, yep. I think that's what politicians in london call multiculturalism. I don't know any locals who'd agree.

Back