Race Seat BMW Motarrad

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagpuss

Reaction score
Evening has anyone fitted one of the OEM race seats and if so where did you get it from?

I've got a Wunderlich raised one on at the moment to get my lanky legs with bad knees folded up properly and still have a bit of comfort. I've converted the bike to track only now.

Also heard the BMW seats are 30mm higher than the standard seat is this true?

Any help or opinions on them appreciated.

Thanks

BMW HP Race Seat

I have a BMW HP Race Seat fitted. I purchased it from KFM-Motorr?der, along with the required mounting kit, as it was cheaper than buying directly from BMW. It's a track inspired seat which increases ride height and has a modified shape compared to the OEM seat which aids direction changes and helps keep your weight forward when accelerating. It's incredibly firm and I wouldn't go anywhere near the road with it fitted. The best part is the material used is like that of a traditional race seat and is really grippy. Mine is fitted to a 2015 S1000RR so you may want to check compatibility with other model years with your local BMW dealership.

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]
attachment.php
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT][/FONT]

BMW HP Race Seat: 77 34 8 543 056
BMW HP Race Seat Mounting Kit: 77 34 8 550 363

Last edited:
Re: BMW HP Race Seat

Brill thanks very much, ordered seat and fitting kit from KFM straight away!

Thanks very much.

Back