Just watched video from service

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pof

Reaction score
As above and its been picked up that the tyre wear on the front is more than on rear?. I put a new set of sportsmart 2s on 3k miles ago and i commute everyday (unless pissing down). I normally have to change tyres due to them squaring off due to lots of motorway riding. I normally get 2 rears to 1 front but it looks as though the front is going before 1 rear!!! Is this a set up issue or am u riding like a pussy or am i a "last of the late breakers" [emoji12] .
Never had this happen before...... help

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi Pof, I always change them as a pair, never had one tyre twice as bad as the other. My front Diablo Supercorsa usually is quite knackered by the time the back one is finished.

JimmyMac

Good to know mate. Just a bit confusing as its first time with these tyres and 1st tyre change on da german

I ran 36/42 for a couple of mnths and i have been on 34/36 for a mnth to see if i can feel any diffetence (i cant 😂). I am running bitubo forks which is a tad harsh it could well be that

pof Im sure there was a post a few weeks ago, someone had the same issue. ie the front wore out before the rear... I cant think thats ever happened to me..im always 2 r to 1 f..

Stuart

stuarts phone

Back