my new run-a-round

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete-m

Reaction score
P1050299.jpg

Everytime I see a photo like this I think tight wad why didn't you get the motorsport instead. :'(
Nice pipe. I am toying with getting either the Akra or Remus but I promised I wouldn't start peeing about with the bike.

yeah the tail tidy looks pretty sweet.
Not got one just yet , i got a ventura luggage rack and not sure if it will interfere.
had some helibars fitted to mine and a double bubble for a trip to Spain next month..

By the way its worth checking out Austin for systems , they do a GP pipe and decat kit for a decent price

http://www.austinracing.info/mall/productpage.cfm/AustinRacing/_ARCSEX001/367281/BMW%20S1000RR%20ARCS%20EXHAUST%20SYSTEM%20V2%2FV3%20OR%20GP%20STUBBY%20CAN%20OPTIONS%20%2Bvat

How you finding the bike?

I heard the Austin systems was pretty bad on the Blade so hope its better on the Beemer. I off to Eastern France next month without any modifications. Its goner hurt.

Nah we are avoiding it. Last year we got caught up in the traffic the ferries were murder with a load of twats in cars doing a Gumball run. This year I'm going to the Vosges Mountains with a load of nutters on ZZRs and Hayabusas. I don't think they stand a chance.

Back