Wanted

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Soooooo as you probably all know I had a wee look at the bushes and weeds on the Moffat run. I kept the bike upright thanks to a 3 foot deep ditch lol so damage was minimal. But the carbon belly pan took a bit of doing.. so I need the following to fix er up.

1. Front indicator.
2. The sticky out bit of the rear brake lever, that came clean off, hopefully can buy that without the whole arm. Will gilles sell me the wee bit ? .
3. The belly pan ive heard is like a million quid as its Carbon...any ideas. Its not totally fucked but as its very pretty you can notice the damage next to the rhs engine casing.

Any advice would be tickety boo...

Anyone at Knockhill today Im heading thru ?

Stu "aka bushmaster"

stuarts phone

Last edited:
I've still got a good RH HP case guard if you still want it?! Hope there's no damage to the case.

Any luck way finding the parts you need stu? am keeping an eye online in case anything pops up mate.

No really looked Davy... Ill order an indicator if no one on here has one and I have to contact the manufacturer for the foot bit of the rear brake... thanks for that .. Ill see you the day at Knockhill.

S

stuarts phone

Last edited:
HI ya Jack sprat here,
My HP4 came with a carbon pan and lots more. Try Racefoxx.com they are a German race team I think. They have sold stuff on this site before. Its as good as the OEM carbon.
Regards Jack sprat.

Are there no led indicators on eBay? There usually are...

- Sent from Mobile

Might be worth speaking to a detailer about the marks on the carbon, see if they can rescue it...

- Sent from Mobile

Might be worth speaking to a detailer about the marks on the carbon, see if they can rescue it...

- Sent from Mobile

That's a good point. Depends on how deep the scratches are but if they are surface scratches they can be polished out and lacquered.

What about a custom paint job on the belly pan leaving some of the unmarked carbon on show?

For a new pan would be worth asking conquest carbon about their best price with premier discount for theirs or full six.

Thanks Alex and Jack... ive been busy as since Thursday . I need to speak to the dealer on another matter so will kill two birds.. ill keep the forum up to date re the carbon..may be useful to someone else at a later date.. Racefoxx will get a shout if dealer cant help..
Cheers stuart

stuarts phone

Last edited:
I'm sure that in a thread Racefoxx has less carbon weave layers.

- Sent from Mobile

Ilmberger

You may want to consider an Ilmberger bellypan if your OEM one is beyond repair. They are of extremely good quality and I believe they supply BMW with their carbon fibre parts. Then it would just be a case of purchasing the BMW HP sticker kit from your dealership if you wanted to retain the sponsor decals.

Ilmberger

Calsport can supply Ilmberger carbon fibre parts. I would phone them directly as they should be able to offer you some form of discount.

www.calsport.co.uk

Brilliant ?504 pre disc from them..Happy days. Just the stickers but I can get them fro Turtle I believe.. That makes me double happy, I thought I was going to have to shell out ?1500, now I CAN buy the new A/V amp I was after.!

Last edited:
Back