A few laps of Aragon

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Video Rp1. Aragon may be on the list for next year if i can break myself loose from Almeria & Aragon. If you ever get a 15 you will love the Downblipper, let's you jump down the box and concentrate on braking like a mad thing!

Im going in sept and very much looking forward to it. Looks like a hell of a pull up and end of back straight [emoji12] . Ps was that stock gearing ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

-1 +1 on the gearing, it's a great track but is very hard on tyres, also watch out for the wind, it's doesn't look like it's windy in the vid but it was 30mph+ for 2 out of the 3 days

Thanks rp. Ive gone for -1f. I got 5 rears and 3 front dunlop 212 gp scrubs sat in my garage so ok for tyres. Thanks for letting me know regarding wind.
Ps was yhat fast group?

You should be alright with that amount of tyres ;), it seemed that the people who ran dunlop's were ok with tyre wear and the people that ran Pirelli/Metz suffered, I went through 1 new and 2 rear scrubs
As for what group, we had booked into fast but Mark @ NL asked if we would go into novice/intents to help him out, was ok ... But !

You were certainly quicker than most

Back