May 2016 - picture competition - post and vote here!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
2016 PLEASE SUBMIT BY POSTING BELOW!

Reminder:
We want shots that are Action, Artistic, Cool, Funny, Scenic, Social...maybe even down right odd too (got to allow Stuart in a category).
Obviously this is a bike forum so my expectation is for your RR etc to be involved in some, but, not just studio pictures of your bike copied from the showroom please, this is not Bike-of-the-Month.

• Upload a picture directly to the forum using the Insert Image button in the tools for a new post, and uploading from your computer.
  • Use Photobucket etc and stick the Direct Link in the URL option for the Insert Image, or alternatively just write "
    U]
    "
  • Upload via ForumRunner.

NB: If you can't upload to the forum, email me the photo to [email protected] and we'll upload it to the forum photobucket (Soof and I both have access to both) and send you the post to get it up on the site.

Rules:

1. ONE submission each per month.
  2. Give the post a Title and/or short description please.
  3. Try to put it in a category or 2 - Artistic, Action, Funny, Cool, Scenic, Social.
  4. NO COMMENTS! Might sound a little harsh but I want to keep the pictures submitted together in the thread, to make sure the voting gets done. I'll create a year long sticky comments thread which you can always use.
  5. Nothing NSFW (Not safe for work).

Now the important bit!

1. VOTE - for as many as you like in the thread by clicking THANKS under the post.
  2. Don't vote for yourself! :p

Last edited:
Posting this for HE-BE-GB.

Cracking action shot, from Jerez, of how to hug the inside of the corner. You should be over the corner, so the tyres are on the edge of the tarmac.

image3_zps76xohdtb.jpg

Thanks Alex - appreciated - I hit thanks on the thread , if this is incorrect procedure please remove it mate , cheers, Graham.

Category: Scenic (kind of)
Description: The BMW behaving itself in front of Glencoe police station.

I'd had the bike 6 days and took it to donington ! It's much better now but this was our bonding session!
http://

Last edited:
Action: Snetterton Road bike day...me being followed by baz (quite clearly this was just after I'd overtaken him to show him the way round! :p )

22B_5639_zps0usj2lsc.jpg

Last edited:
I'll post a better photo when I get a chance to take it out in day time, try and enjoy this one in the mean time:

26374769984_fef6ec5094_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back