April 2016 - picture competition - post and vote here!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Forum Moderator
Admin
Reaction score
APRIL 2016 PLEASE SUBMIT BY POSTING BELOW!

Reminder:
We want shots that are Action, Artistic, Cool, Funny, Scenic, Social...maybe even down right odd too (got to allow Stuart in a category).
Obviously this is a bike forum so my expectation is for your RR etc to be involved in some, but, not just studio pictures of your bike copied from the showroom please This is not Bike-of-the-Month (which is frustrating as I have nothing to add today except those kind!).

• Upload a picture directly to the forum using the Insert Image button in the tools for a new post, and uploading from your computer.
  • Use Photobucket etc and stick the Direct Link in the URL option for the Insert Image, or alternatively just write "
    U]
    "
  • Upload via ForumRunner.

NB: If you can't upload to the forum, email me the photo to [email protected] and we'll upload it to the forum photobucket (Soof and I both have access to both) and send you the post to get it up on the site.

Rules:
  1. ONE submission each per month.
  2. Give the post a Title and/or short description please.
  3. Try to put it in a category or 2 - Artistic, Action, Funny, Cool, Scenic, Social.
  4. NO COMMENTS! Might sound a little harsh but I want to keep the pictures submitted together in the thread, to make sure the voting gets done. I'll create a year long sticky comments thread which you can always use.
  5. Nothing NSFW (Not safe for work).

Now the important bit!
  1. VOTE - for as many as you like in the thread by clicking THANKS under the post.
  2. Don't vote for yourself! :p

Black & White ... sort of :friendly_wink:

Attachments

• 12813934_10208679319485593_6852539550297708977_n.jpg
    12813934_10208679319485593_6852539550297708977_n.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Scottish summertime started.
Picture taken 3rd October 14:00
Scottish summertime ended 3rd October 15:30

Not of me but I took it. Serotonin had the reverse!!
Also not taken this month. Assuming its just a this month competition not photos taken this month!

Scenic one. Near Ffestiniog on the B4391

Attachments

• image-1611791238.jpg
    image-1611791238.jpg
    614.7 KB · Views: 117
Category - Scenic.

Around Moll's Gap, taking advantage of the good weather (meaning dry!). Sat at the edge and had lunch. Good times.

uc

don't mind the back tyre...

A quick blast out last night and then searching for somewhere to have a brew, unfortunately this haunt was closed.

IMG_1559_zpsxrwbl1mo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Category: Action
Title: At Home

Here we go: the latest incarnation in its natural environment :)

almeria_zpsujlllwte.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Category: Cool
Title: Weapon of choice Sir !

My Gym buddy Brians cracking 5ltr V8 Mustang picked it up a couple of hours before. Nice contrast with my HP I thought. Had a run in it ... V8 wurble is awesome.. christ I miss my RS4 so much !

ForumRunner_20160430_052549.jpg

Last edited:
So it's MAY, and we have a winner...

R25STI missing the apex... :p

downloadz_060316_0435_jerez_zpsu4wm0mqo.jpg

Congrats!

Bask in your moment in the sun sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back